PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"We're on to Denver..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle freaking Orton and Jay freaking Cutler both beat goid Pats teams here in Denver. I'm always nervous about these games. Was Denver bad last week or was Philly that good?
Orton, Plummer, Cutler, Osweiler, and a one-armed Manning at the end of his career. That’s quite a list right there.

Did I miss the rules change? Do these wins count for more than the others?
Yes. 1.5 if Talib goes out after a collision with a slot receiver.

No need to worry Captain, JBad is hungry to keep his playing time up. And Rowe is back and probably biting at the chomp to get playing time.
Gilmore is going to have competition for his playing time. So this is his time to step it up or start seeing the pine for the first time in 5 years.

Given all that I'd expect everything Gilmore's got. It's like Duke is in his corner passionately yelling for him to give "All your strength, all your power, all your love. Everything you've got. Right now!" Rocky was able to knock out the invincible Drago with that speech, why the hell can't Gilmore bat down a few balls with it? :)
I hope you are right. I'm not counting on it. gilmore blows. hopefully, im wrong and he makes me eat my foot.

I hope you are right. I'm not counting on it. gilmore blows. hopefully, im wrong and he makes me eat my foot.

He was decent vs tampa bay shutting down mike evans. Its time to play up to that contract though

It's asinine to think we are better off with bademosi and not Gilmore. I am confident that Gilmore will turn it around. He looked better against tampa. He likely will be matched against Thomas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back