Pick Results: NE: 34.8% at BUF: 65.2%
Sun
Nov 1st

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

KDPpatsfan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
You have concerns about a defense that has been playing lights out the last 4 games yet our offense has not scored over 25 points in the same 4 weeks. And we are playing a team that is a "dumpster fire" on offense.

You should maybe watch the team.
You should be less of a A hole yet here we are. I have watched every snap for 15 years. This offense will be fine. Our inability to create any QB pressure on D is not fixable mid-season. If they bring back simian...who is fairly mobile, I expect problems.

Bruins29

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
You should be less of a A hole yet here we are. I have watched every snap for 15 years. This offense will be fine. Our inability to create any QB pressure on D is not fixable mid-season. If they bring back simian...who is fairly mobile, I expect problems.

Wow 15 years. Impressive.

All we care about is points. The D is getting the job done. I would rather have a D that does not give up a lot of points, than fancy sack stats.

titletownpats

Practice Squad Player
The squealers have a cupcake schedule. The afc north's terrible. They might run the table all the way until we face them.
I agree our remaining schedule is mush tougher than the Steelers. Steelers play easier teams and only have 3 road games left. Pats play 5 out of the next 6 games on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.