PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos game will tell us a lot about where this year's Patriots team is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGAPatsfan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Broncos are a dumpsyet fire on offense. This will be the worst Broncos t am we have played at Mile High in...I don't know how long. Should handle them easily...yet I have concerns about our defense

This game will either count as a win or a loss. It will not tell us anything about future games at different times against different teams.

If they can get the next two and Pittsburgh, I predict HFA. Steelers will slip up somewhere, KC isn't going 8-0 rest of the way.

You have concerns about a defense that has been playing lights out the last 4 games yet our offense has not scored over 25 points in the same 4 weeks. And we are playing a team that is a "dumpster fire" on offense.

You should maybe watch the team.
You should be less of a A hole yet here we are. I have watched every snap for 15 years. This offense will be fine. Our inability to create any QB pressure on D is not fixable mid-season. If they bring back simian...who is fairly mobile, I expect problems.

You should be less of a A hole yet here we are. I have watched every snap for 15 years. This offense will be fine. Our inability to create any QB pressure on D is not fixable mid-season. If they bring back simian...who is fairly mobile, I expect problems.

Wow 15 years. Impressive.

All we care about is points. The D is getting the job done. I would rather have a D that does not give up a lot of points, than fancy sack stats.

Chances this game gets flexed out?

When does that decision need to be made.
It has to be made by Monday, October 30. So no, there is no chance it gets flexed out.

The squealers have a cupcake schedule. The afc north's terrible. They might run the table all the way until we face them.
I agree our remaining schedule is mush tougher than the Steelers. Steelers play easier teams and only have 3 road games left. Pats play 5 out of the next 6 games on the road.

The Donks looked awful today but let’s not get carried away. I can see the Pats going out there next week and scraping by with a win 20-16. I also wouldn’t be shocked if they blew them out, but history says it’s going to be difficult.

Wow this one’s a winner. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes