PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're On to Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good news and with the bye week next Sunday it'll be a month off for Gronk since he didn't play in the last 2 games. Rest the beast!
Hell, I’d be tempted to rest him against the Jete coming out of the bye as well.

Shaq Mason out

Gronk has been resting since like February. Getting into the thick of the schedule I hope he gets back ASAP so we can start getting into an offensive rhythm by January

Hell, I’d be tempted to rest him against the Jete coming out of the bye as well.
Thankfully end of the season is home games vs Bills and Jets. Could possibly get 3 weeks off before the playoffs. Would like to have him for the Steelers, Dolphins, Vikings and Meadowlands game.

Gronk has been resting since like February. Getting into the thick of the schedule I hope he gets back ASAP so we can start getting into an offensive rhythm by January
Guess it could be rhythm vs rest. Wonder if that back is just a problem now going forward.

They are just resting gronk because they can. Defenses have seemed almost dismayed by Edelman on one side and Gordon’s on the other then cover white.

Hollister apparently made the trip, so seems like he is at least a game-time decision.

let's see the glass 'hal full'''

we recover probably Sony Michel and we wait Gronk and Mason after the bye...

I don’t mind getting a longer look at Karras, especially with Thuney hitting FA soon. Obviously, he’s a downgrade from Mason, but I thought that he showed promise in the limited times that I’ve seen him.
Karras is a good player. No issues with him starting a few games here and there.

I think Wynn is the future LG. I don't see him at T as his arms are too short.

Last edited:
I hate saying this...but I think this is it.
One thing they aren't going to do is pay him $12m next year and absorb the 8 figure cap hit.

Some folks here may apparently be disturbed that the Patriots think they can win without him lol. But this is a good call from the sounds of it.

Hope the big guy is ready for the Jets with 3 weeks off. Going to the Meadowlands followed by the Vikings outta be tough.

I don't think he should play against the Jets. They don't need him to win against the Jets. If he doesn't he will have had 5 weeks to rest. When dealing with back issues restis very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back