PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're On to Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is the matter with the little Duke (but Not of Dorchester) this time?

Butthurt that Kyle Trask broke his foot on a non-contact drill in practice and Franks has to start at QB again for his alma mater. I can sympathize.

Guess you missed the playoff game when he was under 60% and sacked 8 times

They also beat the Jaguars and Bortles in the playoffs, how did that work out this year?

Hopefully this isn’t a violation, but I have two tickets and a buddy of mine just got us into club level, so mine are for sale. PM me if interested, I have 2 together.

Edit- never mind, less than 30 min sold on Craigslist. Can the Pats come down every year?

Last edited:
dion_lewis_sound_1108181541733152365_7000k_1920x1080_1365787715887.jpg

They also beat the Jaguars and Bortles in the playoffs, how did that work out this year?

The needed a 4th Q comeback to beat the Jaguars at home last year. Then lost to Jags away this year.

They kicked the Titans ass last year.

Seems a little different to me.

Why are you moving the goal posts?

You: Patriots defense don't play well vs mediocre QBs. Mariotta is gonna have a career day

Me: They played him in the playoffs last year and he didn't have a career day

What does beating the Jaguars last year and losing to them this year have to do with that? Your comment heavily implies that Patriots defense never plays well against mediocre QBs which would mean you are talking about other seasons too. So to say Mariotta would have a career day when that wasn't the case in the playoffs is dumb. I mean if you are gonna troll be better.

And you comment about the Jaguars, September Pats. If the Jaguars would have been put on the schedule in November or December Pats would beat them.

Rob Gronkowski (ankle, back) is not expected to play in Week 10 against the Titans.

The Boston Herald's Kevin Duffy reports that Gronkowski isn't expected to play, and that the Pats are hoping some rest in November will allow him to become the ferocious Gronk of old down the stretch. Gronk himself called his availability on Sunday a "coach's decision." It's a logical decision to rest the ailing 29-year-old given that the team hits their bye next week. As it stands, Gronkowski will have 27 days off before potentially returning to the field in Week 12 against the Jets.

==> He better show up when the Patriots are in the Super Bowl ! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore