PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"We're on to Denver..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely getting Gilmore back in this game. I know that the donkeys play better at home but we shouldn't have a problem beating that team. Their season's probably done already.

That's why I'm saying that I believe they've quit on the season. It's always possible they could get up to play New England (most teams tend to do so), but this is a team that's been outscored 124-52 in their last four (all losses). This looks like a team that's mailed it in.

Gilmore is one of the bigger storylines for me. This is a good game for him to come back, since he's facing either Simien or Brock, which should warrant a good game.

Plus we've shown that we don't quite need him, so I want him to be out there for merit

Gilmore is one of the bigger storylines for me. This is a good game for him to come back, since he's facing either Simien or Brock, which should warrant a good game.

Plus we've shown that we don't quite need him, so I want him to be out there for merit

We’re undefeated without him. Hopefully they installed a major attitude adjustment while he was in concussion protocol. Half the time he played like he was high on the stimulant plentiful and legal in the state the team is playing in Sunday night.

One of our defenders needs tom demonstrate some cat like quickness and score a pick-6. A pick-6 will demoralize whoever they select to start at qb.
Have we had a pick six this year or last year? Unless I'm forgetting it seems like it has been a while. We are past due for one.

IF our Defense make Brock Inaccurate Osweiler look anything more than a below average QB I am going to be livid.

Have we had a pick six this year or last year? Unless I'm forgetting it seems like it has been a while. We are past due for one.
Well he threw 2 on Sunday but the DBs showed why they play defense. If either were Gilmore, pick-6.

Last edited:
IF our Defense make Brock Inaccurate Osweiler look anything more than a below average QB I am going to be livid.

"IF our Defense make Brock Inaccurate Osweiler look anything more than a below average QB"

Your post reminded me of the those old "confucius say" jokes. :)

Curious edge for Broncos . even they don't know who will start next..

Do you have a good sense of the additional game planning necessary for preparing for 2 QBs rather than 1? How much does it depend on the QB's schematic fits? Does throwing mechanics like arm angle and release time matter? Scramble ability and escapability are obvious ones. Maybe the ability to go threw multiple reads is relevant.

I wonder how all of this would impact coverage.

Do you have a good sense of the additional game planning necessary for preparing for 2 QBs rather than 1?
They have to prepare for both anyway. As Belichick always says, the backup QB can be in after one play in any game.

That's why I'm saying that I believe they've quit on the season. It's always possible they could get up to play New England (most teams tend to do so), but this is a team that's been outscored 124-52 in their last four (all losses). This looks like a team that's mailed it in.

I don't want them to quit. I want them to have a super great feeling that they'll turn in all around coming into the game. Then I want the Patriots to destroy those hopes, destroy those dreams, destroy everything good they thought this season would bring them and which causes them to completely give up on the season.

I just need the Patriots to wrap that task up by 11:00pm. I have to get up early the next day where I'm doing some volunteer work at Hope For Humanity.

The team focusing on every game. We could lose on any Sunday.

However, I would note that DEN is a really bad team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes