PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12: We Are On To Arizona - root for a win or a loss?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What to root for/hope for?

• Root and Hope for Pats to win

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Mostly want Pats to lose (better draft), but also hope for Pats to win as a fan

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Mostly want Pats to win (fandom), but don't mind Pats losing (better draft)

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Root and Hope for Pats to lose

Votes: 11 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooting for a win. They aren't catching the Jets. It's also a terrible look for BB showing how bad he is without Brady.

Is this Brady fanboy trolling or just an absolutely legitimately dumb take? Because it's definitely one of them.
Sure, going from 12-4 to the worst record in the NFL doesn't make BB look bad? Okay then.

Many Houston key players were missing, and NE was unable to capitalize. Anything can happen, but despite positive tests on ARI, they are still favoured.

336 yards and 0 tds to date.

Larry's been living in the was.

I wonder how fans of the four teams in the NFC East are handling the 'better to win or lose' topic.

Washington has now gone from a top-five pick to a #19 pick by winning back-to-back games, while Philly has suddenly dropped (risen?) from the #19 pick of the 2021 draft to #8 with WFT's turkey day win.

They have another pretty good receiver we should be worried about

ComplaintMaker.... another candidate for my blocked list. smh

at this point, be competitive, see some good things from the young guys. but lose, lets get the best draft position as possible so that Bill can inject this team with talent.

With the events surrounding the Ravens and a few other teams I don't think it's as much of a certainty the NFL gets to play out the season as it looked a couple weeks ago.

Wouldn't hate to see a down year cut short. Also puts an asterisk beside us breaking our playoff and winning season streak. :)

Will never root for my team to lose...
quote-show-me-a-good-loser-and-i-ll-show-you-a-loser-vince-lombardi-17-80-92.jpg

No one answered me in the Post Game thread, but who took over at LT for Wynn in the Houston game?

I'm guessing the Patriots will announce tomorrow that Burkhead is going on IR and who will replace him on the "53".

Sucks that it looks like Carl Davis has his 2nd Concussion since he signed with us. Means that Isaiah Mack should be dressed.

I wonder if Isaiah Ford gets to dress this week or if he's a healthy scratch again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes