PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: Wildebeest vs. Jete

Contend for the division? Barring injury to Brady or Gronk, no.

Make the playoffs? More than possible. As of now I think they get one of the wild card spots.

Why is that a "lol". Just because of past history? You make a **** argument if that is the case.

I could see Buffalo losing three or four more games. If that is the case they'd be 10-6, probably enough to get a spot,

@Kdo5 @Wordsmyth @StockingAnarchyNumber12 @neali

Rapper-TI-Laughing1.gif

No more damn flags for the last two minutes please Mr. Boger

I hope we don't see boger in any of our big games but i got a feeling he might be doing that steelers game.

The ultimate NFL game to watch and listen to:

No play-by play announcer (we can see what is happening).

Matt Chatham and Tony Romo as the only two voices, analyzing the game and adding their opinions.

To the four networks: your ratings are supposedly down, right?
Why not give this (or something similar) a try?
Needs to be on a game with a large neutral (no rooting-interest) audience.

Add in the overhead camera view that we saw in the fog game for all four quarters..

Trust me, it would be a big hit.

Without Dareus, I see the Bills vaunted defense are going to go through some growing pains. The DL were manhandled tonight.

The ultimate NFL game to watch and listen to:

No play-by play announcer (we can see what is happening).

Matt Chatham and Tony Romo as the only two voices, analyzing the game and adding their opinions.

To the four networks: your ratings are supposedly down, right?
Why not give this (or something similar) a try?
Needs to be on a game with a large neutral (no rooting-interest) audience.

Add in the overhead camera view that we saw in the fog game for all four quarters..

Trust me, it would be a big hit.

I love Kevin Harlan as a play by play guy.

That was an amusing game for all the gafes and stuff, right up to Eric Wood's snapping the ball that was inside the endzone.

When I saw that ***** fireman ed I almost wanted the Bills to comeback and win. If Romo knew why fireman ed retired I bet he would have mentioned the butt fumble game. Maybe we need another one of those games next year in metlife to re-retire that tool fireman ed.

Time to head over to the Bills forum. They had hope for the 1st time in a while, thinking playoffs. I'm gonna go lick up their tears of agony.:D

I love Kevin Harlan as a play by play guy.
I think he's great too.

Would love to hear a game with only two commentators though, just to see how it sounded.

Play-by-play was necessary back when old fogies like me listened to the game on a transistor radio.

Not so sure that it is a necessity now.

The NFL tried a silent game years ago. To me that is too extreme. Let's try a game with only a couple of commentators. If needed they can throw in the occasional 'Smith goes off tackle for three, bringing up a 3rd and two' depending on the flow of the game.

On most plays though it won't be necessary to tell us what we just saw. Graphics giving fans down and distance make that info even less important.

The Boogerman is a real moron, ain't he?
Well, it's tough growing up feeling ignored and unable to control anything.

Interesting how the Jets were frontloaded division games this year. We played 1 division game going into the bye, they’ve played 5 so far.

Oh well, Jets suck.

All alone in first place like it should be. Hope we continue to take care of business.

Taking care of business w/ these 8 Games Remaining:
2 vs Dolphins
2 vs Bills
1 vs Jets (home)
Broncos (away)
Pitt (away)
Raiders (home)

As is frequently the case, as the season goes on, exactly how difficult the schedule looks changes. A few weeks ago we looked to have a tough schedule. It's now looking a little bit softer (though still the toughest between KC, Pitt, NE). But while it's looking a bit better, this would be a great time for the Offense to gel to provide better room for error (IMHO right now we don't have a lot of room for error).
HFA:
Obviously the Pitt game is CRITICAL! Pitt's schedule isn't likely to produce many losses for them. We lose to Pitt and we are on the outside looking in for HFA. Baltimore, Oakland and Tennessee playing Pitt tough will be much appreciated.

Bye:
1.Dallas beats KC this weekend.
2.Chargers beat KC mid December.
3.The rest of the AFCE helps out by losing every game to the Patriots but plays KC tough.

With 8 games left obviously there is a lot of time/games for the landscape to change (KC trending downward would be my bet if I had to make one). But the outlook right now is the Patriots can afford but one loss, two on the very outside but it can't be a loss to Pitt. A loss to Pitt coupled with one more loss to any team may be 11-4 yet getting one the two critical bye seeds would be damn worrisome.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back