Next Up: at Packers
Pick Results: NE: 0% at GB: 0%

Sun
Oct 2nd
Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
The Patriots haven't swept the Dolphins since 2016, were swept by the Dolphins last year, and have lost 3 of the last 4, and they also have less talent than the Dolphins and have an enormous question mark when it comes to their CBs, yet a bunch of you have the Patriots sweeping that matchup...

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2022 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I think the wheels come off around week 9

Kontradiction

Has a structured settlement and he needs cash now
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I think the wheels come off around week 9
I have that happening around Week 13. I think around Week 9, we will be in the midst of a streak and will probably be called Super Bowl favorites.

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The Patriots haven't swept the Dolphins since 2016, were swept by the Dolphins last year, and have lost 3 of the last 4, and they also have less talent than the Dolphins and have an enormous question mark when it comes to their CBs, yet a bunch of you have the Patriots sweeping that matchup...
We do better against the Fish when they have the better personnel.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

Yeah, damn those optimistic blind homers! But what's this got to do with the Buccaneers?

Last edited: