PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2022 Week by Week Regular Season Predictions - A Fun Exercise

The Patriots haven't swept the Dolphins since 2016, were swept by the Dolphins last year, and have lost 3 of the last 4, and they also have less talent than the Dolphins and have an enormous question mark when it comes to their CBs, yet a bunch of you have the Patriots sweeping that matchup...

I think the wheels come off around week 9

I think the wheels come off around week 9
I have that happening around Week 13. I think around Week 9, we will be in the midst of a streak and will probably be called Super Bowl favorites.

The Patriots haven't swept the Dolphins since 2016, were swept by the Dolphins last year, and have lost 3 of the last 4, and they also have less talent than the Dolphins and have an enormous question mark when it comes to their CBs, yet a bunch of you have the Patriots sweeping that matchup...
We do better against the Fish when they have the better personnel.

Yeah, damn those optimistic blind homers! But what's this got to do with the Buccaneers?

Last edited:

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back