PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: Wildebeest vs. Jete

WOW!!! Tackle much???

Embarrassing.

194 yards of offense after 50 minutes against the Jets?
giphy.webp

Well didn't they hold us to 24? Our offense struggled at times against their defense.

Congratulations to all the armchair GM fantasy football players that picked up the Bills defense vs the Jets this week.

:eek:

That's not to imply anything too uncommon about hell. Most of you posters belong there.
How would you know? That guy in your avatar doesn't believe in religion.

That's not to imply anything too uncommon about hell. Most of you posters belong there.

You bring the marshmellows and I'll bring the chocolate. As for the graham crackers there are no graham crackers in hell.... feels bad man :(

Well didn't they hold us to 24? Our offense struggled at times against their defense.

We had 300 yards of offense after 3 quarters against the Jets.

Yet the Bills 7 points and 250 yards after 55 minutes (and Jets have backed off) against the Jets is quite comparable to the Patriots 24 points and 370 yards against the Jets.

7 sacks and 11 hits by the jests defense tonight.

How would you know? That guy in your avatar doesn't believe in religion.

I am pretty sure he converted before he died and believed me to be God. I prayed to myself about it and it is the conclusion I came to with my infallibility so I don't see how it can't be true!

lol announcers talking about stats. This is what it has come to.

"their stats aren't bad!"

If only games were decided by stats!

Can I admit I get a perverse pleasure from seeing running QBs screw up like that? It's the QBs job to pass the ball not run around with it.

So many mediots creme themselves over running QBs and all the plays they make. But they always seem to get injured or make a dumb fumble like that...

Eventually to win in the big games in the NFL you must be able to do it with your arm from the pocket. For all the hype around running QBs they tend to come and go and burn out yet the Tom Brady's and Drew Brees pocket passers just keep chugging along having good season after good season.
I agree. Usually a shorter career.

They need to play in the pocket, hold their ground and read the defense.

That's the most important thing IMO.

Making decisions on the fly.
It's rare to find a good QB who can process information very quickly

lol announcers talking about stats. This is what it has come to.

"their stats aren't bad!"

If only games were decided by stats!

But Romo made a good point. Taylor's stats look good, but he has taken sacks. Brady would have a lower completion %, because he would be throwing it away. So Brady's stats would superficially look worse, but it would be better.

375 total yards . That's not bad. They still plays us very tough even though we come out on top.

Not sure where you are going with this brother PNF. Patriots scoring 24 is about our norm this year (for better or worse). OTOH the Bills should feel embarrassed about this offensive output. The Bills would take sole possession (via tiebreaker) of the division at the halfway point of the season with a win. Big deal for a team that hasn't been in the playoffs since the Y2k bug was going to end human existence as we know it.
Buffalo had a chance to show they belong in the discussion. Instead they showed they belong in the discussion about decay of the NFL :)

Announcer: "We got a game now". LOL

2 TD's and a FG in 4 min?

EDIT: 3 TD's???

Well the jest better recover the next onside kick. Lol

Not sure where you are going with this brother PNF. Patriots scoring 24 is about our norm this year (for better or worse). OTOH the Bills should feel embarrassed about this offensive output. The Bills would take sole possession (via tiebreaker) of the division at the halfway point of the season with a win. Big deal for a team that hasn't been in the playoffs since the Y2k bug was going to end human existence as we know it.
Buffalo had a chance to show they belong in the discussion. Instead they showed they belong in the discussion about decay of the NFL :)

I never bought into the bills hype. Sure they have had some impressive wins but i am not buying the bills.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back