PatsFans.com - Mobile
PatsFans.com
Search

Game Day Thread The Official Preseason Week 1 Game That I’ll Turn Off After the Starters Are Pulled Game Thread

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Lee

What, me worry?
PatsFans.com Supporter
That is nitpicking. Even Brady doesn’t have zip on his balls on intermediate cross routes at times. And many times it is by design.
We'll need to consult Gisele on that one.

and you don't want to give up PROVEN big time, Super Bowl proven stalwarts either
He was tired of getting coached hard and being underpaid.

Oops, wrong thread.

jimnance

In the Starting Line-Up
Was very happy with most of what I saw tonight.
Next preseason game should decide our starting qb. I think its Mac. Its usually preferable to let rookie qbs sit for a year.
But if he plays this well next game, I think BB hands him the keys.
Theres too much talent on this team to waste a year. Especially with the possibility of losing some of the top talent next year.

jimnance

In the Starting Line-Up
Was very happy with most of what I saw tonight.
Next preseason game should decide our starting qb. I think its Mac. Its usually preferable to let rookie qbs sit for a year.
But if he plays this well next game, I think BB hands him the keys.
Theres too much talent on this team to waste a year. Especially with the possibility of losing some of the top talent next year.
I think Cam could well see a fair amount of snaps tho. Provide a change of pace.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
It will be interesting how it plays out. There’s always surprise cuts every year.
I doubt you will find any examples of a captain on the first year of a new contract who is arguably they best player in the NFL at his role, a role that is critical to the offense.

TheRainMaker

Scored 4 touchdowns in one game
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I doubt you will find any examples of a captain on the first year of a new contract who is arguably they best player in the NFL at his role, a role that is critical to the offense.
And yet, his market was bone dry for his services.

Status
Not open for further replies.