PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread The Official Preseason Week 1 Game That I’ll Turn Off After the Starters Are Pulled Game Thread

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevenson is my binky, my big, bulldozer of a binky

More Stevenson. Less Sony.

Every running back has looked good tonight. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Stevenson is really going to push for time this year.

Wondering if maybe Bolden's roster spot is at risk. Stevenson might see time this year...

Agholor would have had that easily, and will. There's a reason Gunner went undrafted. I know he's a favorite around here but he just doesn't have elite speed.
He was open

Ugh, Nordin, those are the ones you've gotta make. It happens, but he's gotta be consistent if he wants to beat out Folk.

Wondering if maybe Bolden's roster spot is at risk. Stevenson might see time this year...
Somebody has to go. I think it’s Bolden for sure and possibly White. Taylor provides more needed explosiveness.

I want the trio of Harris, Michel and Stevenson. Taylor as the gadget back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back