PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The jets boards are a mess right now(merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did.

Let's not get on our high horses. Some people on this board were going bat-**** stupid last week.

10char.

But at least they're not rooting for the most worthless franchise in the NFL.(*)

(*)OK, so a few of them are. . . . :p

It's too bad that the Broncos top 2 running backs got hurt today. Can y'all imagine the Jets boards if they were to lose to the Broncos on Thursday?

Ryan postgame is asked How could the Patriots score with only 1 minute 12 seconds left in the half? His reply, "That was the Patriots out there. That's what they do."

No truer words, bro. No truer words.

Do the Jets even make the playoffs?

Good question.

BAL 6-3 (inconsistent)
CIN 6-3 (showed they can compete with last year's AFC champs)
BUF 5-4 (looking like pretenders the past two weeks, got beat bad last two weeks)
NYJ 5-4 (hmmmmm)
TEN 5-4 (don't know much about TEN)
SD 4-5 (banged up, but I can't rule them out)
DEN 4-5 (can't see Tebow leading them to the playoffs THIS season)
KC 4-5 (Cassel might be out a few weeks)

Do the Jets even make the playoffs?

I think they will just because their schedule is really easy. I think they lose to the Giants, but they could win every other game. They aren't a great team, but their opponents are not very good in the final seven games.

Last edited:
unless people like you wise up

I stated my opinion that the Patriots board the last two weeks has been acting like the Jets board (and stating how that is sad and unfortunate). I need to wise up for that? I guess you and I CLEARLY differ on what this board has been the past two weeks. From my observations, the sky is falling crowd has not only been rampant but also hysterically foolish. What you have seen obviously differs from that....

He'll be around later to break down all Brady's mechanical mistakes in the pocket during this game.
Here, Paulie, Paulie, here, Paulie, Paulie you effing d-bag...

I love that that fat tub of goo Ryan "challenged" all the other teams in the NFL for "someone else, other then the Jets" to beat the Patriots this year.

....... and then lost both regular season games to them quite handily.

When cannot beat them enough for my liking.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thought i would let you guys know , its like the sky is falling down in jet land

JI and GG forums are full of pessimistic threads being moved or merged,what a bunch of pathetic losers

MODS please delete this thread after a while :rocker:

It's the same reaction this place had the past two Sundays.

Interestingly, they are really starting to turn on Sanchez....

That's not really surprising, given how he helped piss away the game tonight, but Jets fans have been defending him as if he was their younger brother, so the dynamic is worth following.

Good question.

BAL 6-3 (inconsistent)
CIN 6-3 (showed they can compete with last year's AFC champs)
BUF 5-4 (looking like pretenders the past two weeks, got beat bad last two weeks)
NYJ 5-4 (hmmmmm)
TEN 5-4 (don't know much about TEN)
SD 4-5 (banged up, but I can't rule them out)
DEN 4-5 (can't see Tebow leading them to the playoffs THIS season)
KC 4-5 (Cassel might be out a few weeks)

Oakland? 5-4

Interestingly, they are really starting to turn on Sanchez....

That's not really surprising, given how he helped piss away the game tonight, but Jets fans have been defending him as if he was their younger brother, so the dynamic is worth following.

No it isn't. What the Jets fans do doesn't mean ****.

No it isn't. What the Jets fans do doesn't mean ****.

Speak for yourself:

General: What is best in life?

Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the Jets fans.

Last edited:
Good stuff.Listen to Beningo on WFAN tomorrow for his opening ,it should be classic.....

6ghsvq.jpg

Oh. OK.

I don't think of Jets fans as an enemy of mine just because they root for another team. I am a grown up.

That is an understandable and legitimate point, but we are talking about

JET FANS.....

Anything associated with that team including players, coaches, and the fanbase in general doesn't hesitate for a second to take shots at all of us.

I, like Deus, (and about 99% of the others posters and fans here) enjoy seeing and hearing any sort of crow-eating after dealing with their trash talk, poor attitudes, and general classlessness pretty much all season long.

Childish, sure...maybe. But certainly priceless in its own regard :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore