PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The jets boards are a mess right now(merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to the Colts!

They are probably going to end the season better off than us. Anything short of a SB will be worth less than getting Andrew Luck.

Just sayin... :mad:

They are probably going to end the season better off than us. Anything short of a SB will be worth less than getting Andrew Luck.

Just sayin... :mad:

Didn't teams think that about Ryan Leaf? Just saying...

I did.

Let's not get on our high horses. Some people on this board were going bat-**** stupid last week.

10char.

There were some people pissing and moaning. Most knew this was a slight setback. The D problem didnt suddenly go away! All of the dumping on TB was annoying. A lot of us still believe in BB. He finds ways to win. The problem with the Jest fans is the bravado that most of them before a game. I usually dont see that here. ;)

How about when Deion mocked his J-E-T-S cheer after his TD? Normally I don't like showboating, but since we had to see Fireman Ed all night, it was fitting.

Also, I know I am a homer, but I came THIS CLOSE to turning off Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth. Until the Pats started making it a blowout in the 2nd half, it was all about the Jets. WTF! They led for about one minute right before half time. The Pats methodically marched down the field on them all night (we stalled the first two times, but not much thereafter); their D, held together with no names and scotch tape confused the Jets all night long. Yet, Collinsworth kept saying, this feels like a Jets game; and, wait until the 2nd half where Sanchez always plays lights out (he didn't use those words, but you get my meaning). GRRR. I hate it that I can't listen to my own homers, Gino and Gil, during these games (sych problems where radio is ahead of game).

I cant stand Collingsworthless!:mad: :mad:

I'm not gloating because there were people on this board who were freaking out last week..It happens..It sucks to see your team lose especially blown out to a division rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes