PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The jets boards are a mess right now(merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love visiting the Jets board after a loss, particularly to us. I will visit there a lot and soak it all in..... TOMORROW though. Tonight, I will spend in here with friends :)

Just like ours was this week. They lost, they are not happy. Breaking news?

Just like ours was this week. They lost, they are not happy. Breaking news?
i did not see 35 thread being created on this board after the loss to the giants
did u?

Last edited:
RayRay

WHERE ARE YOU???

He is working on his long winded delusional post for JI on how he was impressed by the Jets tonight and saw a lot of positive that the team is moving in the right direction.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thought i would let you guys know , its like the sky is falling down in jet land

JI and GG forums are full of pessimistic threads being moved or merged,what a bunch of pathetic losers

MODS please delete this thread after a while :rocker:

I hereby REJECT your request to delete this thread.

No frickin' way!!!!!!!!

Here's some heartwarming sentiment from JI:

"This team is awfull .. I hate the BS talk from REX. I have seen this crap form this team for over 40 years it never changes.

I am so glad I gave up my season tickets."

If the Pats had been on the other side of the result the reactive nature of the boards would be the Patriots. Luckily, the Jets suck and remembered who they were playing (proving those of us who tipped the Jets wrong). :D

They're still convinced they will make the playoffs no problem

They really don't seem to understand how tight the playoff race might be. I'm not saying we won the division, but hypothetically if we win, they're going to be be in a huge battle for a wildcard.
You have an enormous set of nuts just coming back here. As my elderly mother used to say, "You have more nerve than brains."

Ryan postgame is asked How could the Patriots score with only 1 minute 12 seconds left in the half? His reply, "That was the Patriots out there. That's what they do."

RayRay

WHERE ARE YOU???

he posted at another site..."Pats got lucky...Jets were overthinking...Pats didn't outplay the Jet they out executed them(whatever the fack THAT means)"...he's just plain nutty...he'll show up here with a new handle, disguised as "Objective Jet fan" again...like clockwork....you KNOW this ripped his heart and guts out tonight

Where's Paul Newman, that phony f#$%?

Do the Jets even make the playoffs?

Where's Paul Newman, that phony f#$%?

He'll be around later to break down all Brady's mechanical mistakes in the pocket during this game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore