PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2020 Super Bowl pregame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiefs with dumb RunItBack phrase.
Bucs gonna RunIt upthe Back oftheirazz.

Run those wife/child beating scumbags outof Tampa Back to KC.

But it's also OK to never forget what happened on a Thursday night in December 2014.

That night, Hill's pregnant girlfriend says she was attacked by the then-Oklahoma State player. While domestic violence is always sinister, this case was particularly odious. Hill hit his girlfriend in the face and stomach, and she was eight weeks pregnant. He eventually pleaded guilty and was sentenced to three years of probation.

greasebooby is a total schmuck lying loser...

Chiefs with dumb RunItBack phrase.
Bucs gonna RunIt upthe Back oftheirazz.

Run those wife/child beating scumbags outof Tampa Back to KC.
Drunk Driving Scumbags too

Chiefs Planet desperately trying to blame parents of the girl for not properly securing her car seat, bringing her there to begin with, etc. Great fanbase.

Chiefs Planet desperately trying to blame parents of the girl for not properly securing her car seat, bringing her there to begin with, etc. Great fanbase.
No different than any other fanbase. Sadly, if we signed that POS there would be people here bending over backwards to defend that scrawny little coward. Because he can run fast. Doesn't matter to them what kind of subhuman POS he is.

I would love to watch that ***** try taking a swing at a man. You know he would never have the balls.

Bucs need to take a page from the 01 Pats vs the Rams. Jam pregnant woman beater and frat bro douche bag Kelce at the line. Get pressure on Mahomes. Just mug their WRs all over the field. Muddy it up. Completely disrupt their offense. Force the refs to bring out the whistles. They can't call them all. Or even half. Scoring on that KC defense should not be an issue. Offense plays four quarters I think the Bucs win it no matter what.

I'm not saying they don't have some firepower. Mahomes is the best QB in football. But what do they really have for receivers besides Kelce, Hill and a washed up Watkins? The narrative that they are some sort of unstoppable force and some type of juggernaut is nonsense.They struggled in many wins, games they could and even should have lost. And seven times this year they were held to 26 points or less. And not by good defenses (with the exception of Buffalo. Here's the list:
LAC 21
ATL 17
DEN 22
BUF 26
NE 26
LAC 23

CLV 22

I think Tampa is clearly the better team. And if the OLine can protect Brady, they win by double digits. There will be no JimmyG 4th quarter collapse this year. They are facing a completely different animal this time around.

Its gameday!

13 hours til kickoff!

I have no idea why they don't kick the Superbowl off at say 3 or 4 pm, this 6:30 is ridiculous
west coast ... 3 eastern is 12 noon in cali... not enough eyeballs on the tube

Mahomes will need surgery on his toe in the off-season per Rapapport.

Bucs need to take a page from the 01 Pats vs the Rams. Jam pregnant woman beater and frat bro douche bag Kelce at the line. Get pressure on Mahomes. Just mug their WRs all over the field. Muddy it up. Completely disrupt their offense. Force the refs to bring out the whistles. They can't call them all. Or even half. Scoring on that KC defense should not be an issue. Offense plays four quarters I think the Bucs win it no matter what.

I'm not saying they don't have some firepower. Mahomes is the best QB in football. But what do they really have for receivers besides Kelce, Hill and a washed up Watkins? The narrative that they are some sort of unstoppable force and some type of juggernaut is nonsense.They struggled in many wins, games they could and even should have lost. And seven times this year they were held to 26 points or less. And not by good defenses (with the exception of Buffalo. Here's the list:
LAC 21
ATL 17
DEN 22
BUF 26
NE 26
LAC 23

CLV 22

I think Tampa is clearly the better team. And if the OLine can protect Brady, they win by double digits. There will be no JimmyG 4th quarter collapse this year. They are facing a completely different animal this time around.
I really don't understand why more teams don't jam Kelce at the line

I really don't understand why more teams don't jam Kelce at the line
What I don’t understand is why dudes would even have an issue jamming someone named Kelce in the first place..

What I don’t understand is why dudes would even have an issue jamming someone named Kelce in the first place..
Ha. I had a golden retriever named Kelsie. Lived 15 years. SHE had an incredible catch radius!

LAC 21
ATL 17
DEN 22
BUF 26
NE 19
LAC 23

CLV 22

FIFY. Stidham gave them 7.

I agree though. Bucs take it and it will be surprisingly not that close.

Chiefs fan here in peace. Just want to say I respect what the Patriots have accomplished. And I'm here for good natured chat.

As for the game, I feel more calm and relaxed this year compared to last. I trust Brady will play well. I have doubts about the rest of his team. Specifically Arians.

When did i say anyone was an angel? I said all teams have problems. On this very thread people are hoping AB is ok. You guys are probably aware that he probably raped a couple women and most definitely sent threats to one by text.
Well we definitely know Tyreek choked and punched his pregnant GF. If we’re playing the “probably” angle I say he probably broke his kid’s arm too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes