PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2020 Super Bowl Game Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be a good game. For maybe first quarter and a bit. Then, Chiefs take off.

Last edited:
Brady has

Won 2001
Won 2003
Won 2004
Lost 2007
Lost 2011
Won 2014
Won 2016
Lost 2017
Won 2018

Brady is 2- 3 in odd years and 4 - 0 in even years. Just sayin.

Brady has

Won 2001
Won 2003
Won 2004
Lost 2007
Lost 2011
Won 2014
Won 2016
Lost 2017
Won 2018

Brady is 2- 3 in odd years and 4 - 0 in even years. Just sayin.
He's won his last 4 SB's after playing the late championship game (6:30 p.m.).

He's lost his last three SB's after playing the early championship game (4 p.m.)

He's won his last 4 SB's as the "Road" team.

He's lost his last 3 SB'S as the "Home" team.

This all probably means nothing.

I love patriots brady. Great guy.

However, I want mahomie to lose more than I want brady to win.

The narrative around patrick and the cheifs will be unbearable at this point if they win

He's lost his last three SB's after playing the early championship game (4 p.m.)

None of that stuff matters today.
What it does mean is that Brady has done things that will never be approached, let alone equaled. If I hadn't seen it myself I wouldn't believe it happened.

None of that stuff matters today.
What it does mean is that Brady has done things that will never be approached, let alone equaled. If I hadn't seen it myself I wouldn't believe it happened.
Agreed.

I was just pointing out that there are weird SB trends.

Lol c’mon :maybenot: Although, Reid does need a Belly-check..

2F47DD91-DA41-46CA-8696-C7FD83D57D97.jpeg

Lol c’mon :maybenot: Although, Reid does need a Belly-check..

View attachment 30180
I'm a Chiefs fan. But I can't put Reid on Belichick's level. Even with a win tonight. It's going to take alot more than two titles. Alot more.

I'm prepared to say Mahomes has surpassed Big Ben & Brees with a win tonight. If he hasn't already.

41-24 Chiefs.

Bucs back end doesn't match up well with our speed receivers.

We do have injuries on our line. But Mahomes ability to escape pressure and throw on the run is second to none.
Your D is 9th in big plays allowed.

If y'all don't score over 34 you are losing

Bottom line is the Chiefs have never beaten a HOF QB or HC in the post season. The last HOF QB the KC Chumps played was Brady and they lost whining about a correct call on D Ford and not being lucky on the OT coin flip.

Since that loss, the string of lackluster post season QBs and HCs have been nobodies. Luck, Watson, Tannehill, Jimmy Garoppolo, Mayfield and Allen.

Brady has taken HOF QBs and HCs to the woodshed in the post season - Kurt Warner, Cheeseburger Andy, Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Russ Wilson, Pete Carrol, Tony Dungy, Jim Harbaugh.

Brady just took out Super Bowl winning HOFers Brees and Rogers.

The Chiefs free ride is over.

Bottom line is the Chiefs have never beaten a HOF QB or HC in the post season. The last HOF QB the KC Chumps played was Brady and they lost whining about a correct call on D Ford and not being lucky on the OT coin flip.

Since that loss, the string of lackluster post season QBs and HCs have been nobodies. Luck, Watson, Tannehill, Jimmy Garoppolo, Mayfield and Allen.

Brady has taken HOF QBs and HCs to the woodshed in the post season - Kurt Warner, Cheeseburger Andy, Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Russ Wilson, Pete Carrol, Tony Dungy, Jim Harbaugh.

Brady just took out Super Bowl winning HOFers Brees and Rogers.

The Chiefs free ride is over.
Free ride? It's not as if we had it easy last year. You do realize we were down 24-0 to Houston? And 20-10 against an amazing Niners secondary. With Shanahan as coach?

Regardless, it's not Mahomes vs Brady. It's Mahomes vs Tampa D. And Brady vs Chiefs D. I have no doubt Brady will make plays and get a few TD's. I trust him. The rest of his team? Not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes