PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: McGinest: "I don't want to see the Chiefs repeat"

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
McGinest: "I don't want to see the Chiefs repeat"
Ian Logue
Former Patriots defensive end Willie McGinest talked about the upcoming Super Bowl this week during an interview on NFL.com where he talked about his experiences, including how hard it is to win back-to-back titles.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

I'm with Willie. There are 100 reasons for not wanting the Chiefs to win this and just 1 for wanting the Bucs to win it. Bring in #7 Tommy!

McGinest: "I don't want to see the Chiefs repeat"
Ian Logue
Former Patriots defensive end Willie McGinest talked about the upcoming Super Bowl this week during an interview on NFL.com where he talked about his experiences, including how hard it is to win back-to-back titles.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)
Neither do I

Reactions: Ian
It'll make Belichick look worse if they repeat tho
Assuming you mean the Chiefs - I agree. Mentioned this in another thread.

A Brady win won't do a thing to Bill's legacy and status of GOAT, but a Reid win and repeat will start to erode it.

Last edited:
outside of their fans, does anyone want to see KC win? that's easily one of the most unlikeable teams in the league right now imho

outside of their fans, does anyone want to see KC win? that's easily one of the most unlikeable teams in the league right now imho

aside from andy reid, who has grown on me as he's improved as a coach

Assuming you mean the Chiefs - I agree. Mentioned this in another thread.

A Brady win won't do a thing to Bill's legacy and status of GOAT, but a Reid win and repeat will start to erode it.

I don't really agree, but CStone has such a hard-on for Belichick that I wanted to put his whole 'no true fan' claim to the test.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back