PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2020 Super Bowl pregame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
really hope it doesn’t make him screw up on a big play. isn’t that what Hightower played on?
Yea he had a torn labrum vs SEA.

Still forklifted Okung and tackled Beast Mode at the 1.

One of the greatest feats of strength I've ever seen.

Chiefs fan here in peace. Just want to say I respect what the Patriots have accomplished. And I'm here for good natured chat.

As for the game, I feel more calm and relaxed this year compared to last. I trust Brady will play well. I have doubts about the rest of his team. Specifically Arians.
The only times I was calm and relaxed before the game was the 2 times against the Giants and the game against the Eagles. We lost all the. The other 6 I was nervous maybe not so much against the Panthers. And I know this isnt the Pats but its still Brady and I'm nervous for this one.

really hope it doesn’t make him screw up on a big play. isn’t that what Hightower played on?
Hightower is one tough s.o.b.
That one-armed tackle of Beastmode
while he's lying on the ground and uses his arm with the bad shoulder is one of the all-time greatest plays ever made in a SB. If he doesnt do it, game over and theres no Malcolm int. Considering the degree if difficulty it was a much better play than Malcolm's.
But both saved the SB so it's all good

Hightower is one tough s.o.b.
That one-armed tackle of Beastmode
while he's lying on the ground and uses his arm with the bad shoulder is one of the all-time greatest plays ever made in a SB. If he doesnt do it, game over and theres no Malcolm int. Considering the degree if difficulty it was a much better play than Malcolm's.
But both saved the SB so it's all good
High was SO clutch in our SB wins! Under appreciated.

i’m gonna be that guy. I hope he’s really bothered by it in the game tonight, just like Brady’s ankle obviously affected him from even trying to move in sb42
I doubt toe is as bad as it's being portrayed. Mahomes is a sneaky little f^ck, always pretending to give up and go oob and then continues to pick up a few more yards like he's in peewee. I hope he tries that bush league crap with White and gets knocked out of the club.

Chiefs fan here in peace. Just want to say I respect what the Patriots have accomplished. And I'm here for good natured chat.

As for the game, I feel more calm and relaxed this year compared to last. I trust Brady will play well. I have doubts about the rest of his team. Specifically Arians.
Hmmm, think you're in the wrong forum. Try buczone.com

I doubt toe is as bad as it's being portrayed. Mahomes is a sneaky little f^ck, always pretending to give up and go oob and then continues to pick up a few more yards like he's in peewee. I hope he tries that bush league crap with White and gets knocked out of the club.
Yeah he always looks like he needs to take a **** when he runs so it's deceptively fast

Hmmm, think you're in the wrong forum. Try buczone.com

The Bucs have no fans.

And Brady will always be a Patriot to me.

Plus, this site is moderated with intellectual posters.

Only thing I don’t like is the inside baseball that helps KC. Knowing that they can go after him since they can knock him out of the game and he probably won’t deliver the same hits.

Yeah he always looks like he needs to take a **** when he runs so it's deceptively fast
I wish more people noticed he walks like he has a few pounds of poo in his jock.

wouldn’t it be better to play Edwards over Whitehead for the majority of snaps?
I would think they have to rotate/platoon with a guy that’s not 100%

But it's also OK to never forget what happened on a Thursday night in December 2014.

That night, Hill's pregnant girlfriend says she was attacked by the then-Oklahoma State player. While domestic violence is always sinister, this case was particularly odious. Hill hit his girlfriend in the face and stomach, and she was eight weeks pregnant. He eventually pleaded guilty and was sentenced to three years of probation.

greasebooby is a total schmuck lying loser...

Hahaha. Greasebooby

1st, nobody could feel the pain they are going througj. And they should put britt reid in prison for a long time. But the chiefs players have no more to do with it than the bucs players. Not liking the chiefs is no excuse to use a horrible tragedy to dismantle a football game. Thats kinda sick.

agreed, but for the record if this happened with the Patriots leading up to a SB, you wouldn't be able to put on the Cartoon Network without hearing about how half the Patriots should be locked away in prison

reesebobby's little mommy's angel....

e60d54665aaa42bdb57e2a80f3c8a24d_md.jpg

If someone tears his ACL tonight, I would sit there smiling while he rolled around screaming in pain

Total POS, and without him in the offense Mahomes becomes just Very Good

Yea i feel QBs give up any sense of protection from a respect standpoint when they start pulling that bull****. He uses the rules that protect QBs to try and fake out defenses to grab a few extra bogus yards... if he tries that in the superbowl, i hope someone annihilates him with a vicious tackle

QBs need an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for pretending to give themselves up and then wiggling for an extra few yards. Wilson is the biggest abuser followed by Mahomes. What a joke to gain yards by exploiting a rule designed to protect you. If Mahomes does pull that ****, which he likely will in a game with these stakes, I would smirk at an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back