PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stafford, Winston possibilities for Pats in 2021?

He'd immediately go to one of the worst OLs and RB groups in the league to arguably the best here.

Yes, but he needs WRs and a TE. Getting Stafford would allow Bill to use some high picks on offensive talent.

Yes, but he needs WRs and a TE. Getting Stafford would allow Bill to use some high picks on offensive talent.

I am sure we will see a push for a good vet WR in FA and also another in the draft. It's all happening, but you can't snap your fingers and get it overnight. Rebuilds are a process.

Stafford's one of my favorite QBs. As soon as I watched this live:

I work for a company that buys bad ideas, and I listen to people pitch hundreds of ridiculous, terrible, idiotic ideas every day. Each is worse than the last.

This is the worst idea I’ve ever heard.

He'd immediately go to one of the worst OLs and RB groups in the league to arguably the best here.

Our OL is most certainly not the best or even close to being a top unit when it comes to pass blocking. They are great in run blocking and above average in pass-pro.

The way people here scoff at Stafford goes to show how delusional some are about what "good" QB play actually looks like.

He'd be a fine QB but for my taste too expensive given where we are.

Stafford will cost big money to trade and sign. He is only 32. I am all for it but doubt Bill wants to give up draft capital and pay him.

Just what the Pats need another QB who has an uppity wife that runs her mouth.

The way people here scoff at Stafford goes to show how delusional some are about what "good" QB play actually looks like.

He'd be a fine QB but for my taste too expensive given where we are.
Losing Career record. Even after removing his first years when he was injured and had a 3-10.
Zero playoff wins

Stafford is basically to bad to win with. But just good enough that most teams lack the balls to move on from.

That isn't someone you trade for.

Would rather get Mariota. He won a playoff game in Arrowhead. And is getting paid less than 1/2 of what Stafford would make.

Our OL is most certainly not the best or even close to being a top unit when it comes to pass blocking
Wrong.

Wynn-Thuney-Andrews-Mason-Onwenu on the season

11 Sacks allowed
38 pressures allowed

As a unit they are allowing less than a sack a game and 2.9 pressures a game

Not their fault Newton is bad, they don't have a true #1 WR and there is no production from the TEs.

Will Stafford be able to surpass Cam's 2 WR & 0 TE TD tosses?

I am sure we will see a push for a good vet WR in FA and also another in the draft. It's all happening, but you can't snap your fingers and get it overnight. Rebuilds are a process.
Great so don’t waste time with Stiddy a soon to be 25 year old who hasn’t shown any progression and get someone here with a future in the league.

Wrong.

Wynn-Thuney-Andrews-Mason-Onwenu on the season

11 Sacks allowed
38 pressures allowed

As a unit they are allowing less than a sack a game and 2.9 pressures a game

Not their fault Newton is bad, they don't have a true #1 WR and there is no production from the TEs.

Exactly. Best line in the NFL. At one point, PFF had them all top 10, a few top 5 ranked in the league, and I think Andrews was at 15, but it was because he was hurt earlier in the year.

Newton has like 7 seconds to throw on 90% of his dropbacks and that's with Ds cheating to defend the run. Arizona had a box overload on every down when NE played them. That's how bad Newton it is.

Put a competent QB back there who can read a D and not be rope-a-doped by a D Cooordinator, and you'll see the line look even better, obviously.

Newton has no awareness, can't read a D to audible into high % plays, and is very slow as well. Not the OLs fault.

Great so don’t waste time with Stiddy a soon to be 25 year old who hasn’t shown any progression and get someone here with a future in the league.

Repeating lies or misinformation doesn't make it true. Go bite your pillow some more. Brady sucked last year, pouted like a baby, and the team couldn't wait to get rid of him. Deal with it.

Repeating lies or misinformation doesn't make it true. Go bite your pillow some more. Brady sucked last year, pouted like a baby, and the team couldn't wait to get rid of him. Deal with it.
No lies. No progression, no future, Bill knows it and that’s why he can’t even start over a guy who can’t throw.

But keep talking about Brady and tell me I’m obsessed. :rofl:

No lies. No progression, no future, Bill knows it and that’s why he can’t even start over a guy who can’t throw.

But keep talking about Brady and tell me I’m obsessed. :rofl:

You're a Brady Fanboy and deny the pandemic. It's quite a combo in your basement in those underoos.

Like I said, lies...

eff Howe
@jeffphowe

·
Jul 26, 2019

Jarrett Stidham closed practice with an extremely impressive 5 of 5 red zone period with tight throws to Meyers, White and Dorsett for touchdowns. The Stidham hype train is real and it’s spectacular.

Exposed:

"The most ringing endorsement of his quarterback room came at the NFL Draft, when Belichick opted not to select a quarterback."

Yikes! So many clues, yet SB1 chooses ignorance and troll-like belligerence in his little disingenuous world.

You're a Brady Fanboy and deny the pandemic. It's quite a combo in your basement in those underoos.

Like I said, lies...

eff Howe
@jeffphowe

·
Jul 26, 2019

Jarrett Stidham closed practice with an extremely impressive 5 of 5 red zone period with tight throws to Meyers, White and Dorsett for touchdowns. The Stidham hype train is real and it’s spectacular.

Exposed:

“Jul 26 2019”.

it’s almost 2021 now. He blew it, deal with it

“Jul 26 2019”.

it’s almost 2021 now. He blew it, deal with it

You said he made no progress.

I am posting his PROGRESS whether it be 2019 or what BB said in May of 2020.

I also posted a timeline for you to show you how dumb you look. It's hilarious you're trying to change facts.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back