2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

TheRainMaker

Team Tom Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
It really depends on the price. I'd rather have him be a cap casualty than trade. However, who says he'd want to play for BB after getting a preview with his imposter?

NYCPATS4LIFE

In the Starting Line-Up
Stafford is a good QB. When has he ever had to top 10 defense outside of 2014? When has he ever had a running game?? When has he had a decent head coach??? When has he ever had stability within the organization???? I believe he’d do well here.

You can say that about the packers. He has stunk the joint up in big games. Has never won a division title. Think about that.

PATSYLICIOUS

Pro Bowl Player
Could be a good stopgap for the right price. This is a playoff team with a qb who can throw imo or at least make defenses respect the pass. Not necessarily a contender, But would be nice to see this team get some playoff experience while building towards a champion.

Nehalem

In the Starting Line-Up
Stafford is a good QB. When has he ever had to top 10 defense outside of 2014? When has he ever had a running game?? When has he had a decent head coach??? When has he ever had stability within the organization???? I believe he’d do well here.

So in 2014 with a a top 3 defense, Calvin Johnson and Golden Tate for WRs, he accomplished what? One and done in the playoffs.

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

He's someone Bill could work with and is only 32. But he'd have to surround him with a lot more talent.

Thelonious

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
His underlying skills are good. He's hung in there through a litany of problems with his present team.

I'd say he's a tad below top tier, but compared to Cam, he's world class. He can, that is, actually understand an offense, read coverages, and throw the ball with a reasonable grasp on where it might go.

He can't topple over into the end zone like a goddam statue, but we can probably get by without that trick.

PatsRebuild

Practice Squad Player
I am not a huge fan, but you could do worse. I'd rather bring in Trubisky to compete with Stidham, keep costs down and the age down. Draft another QB mid rd somewhere.