PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stafford traded to Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Looks like Stafford to Rams is a done deal. Rams get Stafford, give up Goff, 2 future. 1st rd picks and another pick (3rd rd). If Stafford is getting that much, imagine the cost to grab Watson? Holy ****!

Confirmed by BR.

The Rams haven't used their own 1st rounder since selecting Goff in 2016, and they won't again until 2024 at the earliest.
Exactly. This link has the breakdown of where they've all gone:

Good grief, Rams. I thought it would be a bit more competitive, but the Rams went all in. Two first rounders and Goff for Stafford? Damn.

I can't believe people were arguing that a #1 was too steep a price for Stafford.

How about 3 #1s?

That's what the Rams paid because Goff + a 3rd for sure is worth a #1.

It was too steep a price. That's how badly the Rams overpaid. And if this is any indication of the trade market, we will not be getting Watson unless Houston gives him the Hopkins treatment.

This is partially good news for the Patriots in the sense that Detroit is not going to select a QB in the 1st round. So, once again, one of Zach Wilson, Justin Fields or Trey Lance will drop to the Patriots. Very important since I'm hoping against hoping we don't end up with Marc Wilson, err, I mean Mac Jones.

Texans won the deal. They will asked for 3 first future first rounders and a couple of second rounders.
Without a doubt. Caserio is probably dancing right now. He'd better get the biggest haul we've seen in a long time or he's going to look foolish.

Maybe SF will take a second and another pick for Jimmy G to throw into a massive offer to Houston.

I don't see the Pats getting much better than Jimmy at this point in the market

This means Detroit is probably not taking a qb in the first round of the draft.

they probably go wr which hurts us as far as waddle or Pitt’s falling to 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes