PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodgers is a BUM

Rodgers is an elite QB and if he was on the Pats he would have won multiple Super Bowls. Not five of them in 8 trips. But a couple for sure.

Why is that so hard to admit? Brady is better but it’s not sacrilegious to recognize other greatness.

Probably?

I said probably because it is so hard to compare to the old greats. I grew up as a kid watching Starr and Unitas. Is Rodgers better then Starr or P Manning better then Unitas.
The game today is so much different. I can't say with 100 percent confidence that Brady is the best QB to have ever played football but he probably is. I would like to think that if Brady had been born in that era and paired with Lombardi, he would be as successful then as he is today.

insecurity thread.

let's embrace other great QBs. Rodgers is great. i love watching him. but stop being so insecure. nobody is brady.

Rodgers is a ****.
I don't care what anyone thinks, I don't like him.

He's a self centered, drama queen.

He dumped his family, throws his players under the bus...

A good QB. Not even close to TB.

Is your point that any quarterback who could lose to the crappy Lions is a bum?

No. My only point is that Rodgers is an overrated bum

So your opinion of Rodgers is driven by what idiots on tv who are paid to create controversy think?
Really? Get a life man.

False narratives on media do matter. I could site a recent example but I’ll leave it to your imagination

I think Rogers is over rated in the media & in fandom.
But he's an excellent QB. Were he the Patriots QB I think he'd have a ring or 2.
But not if it means coming from way behind in the 4th QTR. No ring vs Seattle. None vs Atlanter either. Only TFB can win those games.

I think Rogers is over rated in the media & in fandom.
But he's an excellent QB. Were he the Patriots QB I think he'd have a ring or 2.
But not if it means coming from way behind in the 4th QTR. No ring vs Seattle. None vs Atlanter either. Only TFB can win those games.

That’s true.

I’ve been saying it for years. This guy is a no good bum, a loser and an incredible jackass
Um, wait. He doesn't play for the Broncos.

He plays for the Packers, doesn't he?

False narratives on media do matter. I could site a recent example but I’ll leave it to your imagination
No. Those guys contrarian opinions about who is better than who are 100% irrelevant. Shame on you for letting them rent space in your head.

No. Those guys contrarian opinions about who is better than who are 100% irrelevant. Shame on you for letting them rent space in your head.
Unfortunately, people listen to whatever garbage is broadcast out there, as opposed to nothing.

And they usually believe it.

Unfortunately, people listen to whatever garbage is broadcast out there, as opposed to nothing.

And they usually believe it.
Who cares. Does it really matter to you what skip bayless believes or even worse what someone who would let skip bayless think for them thinks?

Rodgers is pretty good. I watch the Packers if given the chance just to see him play. Don't care to compare him to Brady. There is more than one flavor of ice cream, and more than one QB a fan can appreciate.

Who cares. Does it really matter to you what skip bayless believes or even worse what someone who would let skip bayless think for them thinks?
Decades of propaganda essentially led to two fake national scandals which resulted in the theft of two first round draft picks and denied recognition for the Patriots.

Of course I personally don't care about what they say, any more than politicians. But it leads to tangible human damage.

I rag on Aaron Rodgers, but his team’s underachievement had a lot to do with a lack of ownership and a terrible GM who was extremely overrated (Ted Thompson). He was going Bobby Grier on them. However, the 2014 NFCCG was all on Rodgers.

And because he signed that mega extension, he should not complain. He made the choice to stay, so he knew what he was in for.

FYI, Skip is a huge backer of Brady. Repeatedly calls him the GOAT and says Rodgers is overrated.

No. My only point is that Rodgers is an overrated bum

No he’s not. If Brady retires tomorrow and we could get our pick of any QB to replace him, Rodgers would be a top 3 candidate.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back