PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodgers is a BUM

Jimmy was a really good assistant but not so good as a HC. Not a bum though.

Careful. It's the Lions. They'll try to blow this.

True. They will blow it but Rodgers is not better than brady. The lions game isn’t why I say he’s a bum, it’s because Shannon sharpe and Kellerman both say he’s the best ever

Belichick even admitted in an interview with this blond that Brady’s the greatest of all time

Last edited:
True. They will blow it but Rodgers is not better than brady. The lions game isn’t why I say he’s a bum, it’s because Shannon sharpe and Kellerman both day he’s the best ever

Belichick even admitted in an interview with this blond that Brady’s the greatest of all time
Bill would never say anything different.

True. They will blow it but Rodgers is not better than brady. The lions game isn’t why I say he’s a bum, it’s because Shannon sharpe and Kellerman both day he’s the best ever

Seems to be a lot of angst about what Shannon sharpe thinks.

I know Andy but they keep saying on skip and Shannon that Rodgers is better than brady. I don’t know how they come to such a conclusion
Why would you care?

So your opinion of Rodgers is driven by what idiots on tv who are paid to create controversy think?
Really? Get a life man.

Well there’s your problem. If you want dumbasses and trolls, respectively, off the airwaves, the only solution is to not watch or listen to them. Getting you all riled up means they accomplished all they wanted to.

I stopped watching ESPN, all pre and postgame shows. and listening to sports radio 10 years ago and I’ve never regretted it. Haven’t missed out on anything important, and it’s one less thing to cause stress in a stress-inducing world.

I am not a fan but:

1) He is a dangerous future opponent so it is not a good idea to spread bad ju-ju
2) I believe he has been respectful when asked to comment about Tom Brady

Rodgers consistently admits that Brady is the GOAT. He can’t control what others say about him and Brady. Why would we care anyway?

There is a difference between being a better passer vs being the better QB. Rodgers is a gifted passer that can make all the throws with accuracy and I can see how one can make an argument that he might be a better passer. There is much more to being a QB then just passing. Brady is a superior QB and probably the best that has ever played the game but I would not say he is the best passer that I have ever saw. What Brady lacks in pure physical talent, he makes up with solid mechanics, a high football IQ and mental and physical toughness that few can rival. P Manning lacked the mental toughness and I don't think Rodgers has the football IQ of either Brady or P Manning.

Dork...on double discount.....

Rodgers would never throw a pass if it means a potential INT on his stat sheet, even if he has to lose to keep the sheet clean.

He probably goes to the sideline after every drive and asks “what is my stat line now?”

Amazing athlete/great arm... not an amazing QB.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back