PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Portnoy plans to distribute 30k clown towels opening day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to worry. We have the perfect diversion. 10,000 fans will get through while PatsDeb plays find the #clownout towel with security.
If we could get Giselle to play that game, we'd get all 29,999 in. Let's ask her!

The last time they handed out towels with a snarky joke it back fired. "De-Feet the Jets" Remember that? Is this guy Portenoy even from New England?
can you answer my question?

OK. Whatever. BTW, Jury Nullification. The more minor the assault the easier I'd go. I don't condone it, but if you spit or shook your fist threateningly I say you are an irrational toddler and he is an attractive nuisance. If you tar and feather him, maybe I'd expect you to come to your senses.

In anycase if the clown nose stuff hurt his wittle fweelings, um, so?

And Krafty Bob will have his security Brown shirts confiscate these towels at the gates

When people hide them in their pants, the search would spawn some interesting law suits. :)

For what's worth, I wanted to punch Goodell when all the BS was happening

Now that I saw that magic in Houston and the Pats and TB got to bring that sucker home, I'd prefer we actually took a higher road.

Not because I feel sorry for Roger the DB, but so fans across the country see Patsfans can be classy.

I think 78,00 fans booing would be enough

Just my 2 cents

I'm glad you are so superior. Class is not turning the other cheek when it is still bruised from the other slap: class is not slapping someone.
Yeah, cry for Goodell getting his wittle feelings hurt.

As much as this is a great idea, I still favor a go fund me site to rent a blimp with the same message and caricature on the side...
Nice idea, but restricted air space.

It is fun man. I was at LAX with my Pats hat on. The TSA guy checked my ID and then said "I don't know how you got into this airport with that hat on" so I laughed as loud as I could.

I wear my Patriots hat whenever I travel for work. Surprisingly, I had it on this week at BWI and Harrisburg PA and got no comments

Normally Ravens fans have something to say
After 5 SB, there isn't much that they can say.

I'm glad you are so superior. Class is not turning the other cheek when it is still bruised from the other slap

Chill out, there was nothing personal in my post but you respond as if I touched a nerve

Strange

Last edited:
I wanna pull a DeNiro on Marvin the bounty hunter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft