PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Portnoy ups the towels to 70000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is portnoy giving them away or is he charging $10 a pop?

Someone like him or Draftkings needs to take out full-page color ads in the local newspapers with the clown face for those of us (me) that wont get to the game can have them for our man-caves!

Ironically, Goodell going to the preseason game is going to make it worse for him in September.
Agreed. I was away and when I heard about Goodell being there, in some dumbass way (in his mind) to lessen the blow on opening night, I thought, "we have all got to double down now." I can't wait for opening night, although my other thought was he is now not going to show and is going to explain it by saying he was just at Gillette a few weeks ago. Either way, Fraudger is going down on opening night.

Doubt he goes, going to the preseason game is his excuse for not going later.

Yeah, "something" will come up that will prevent Goodell from attending. Of course, having the season opener on a Thursday night, a tradition started under his watch, makes it difficult for there to be a believable scheduling conflict. Maybe he'll hold Elliott's appeal hearing that day and it will "run long."

Wonder if Kraft will try confiscating the towels from people entering the stadium.

It will be classic if does or doesn't show.

No show = "where is Roger" chants heard throughout New England via the broadcast.

Show = Massive booing heard throughout New England via the broadcast.

Both with towels.

Yeah, "something" will come up that will prevent Goodell from attending. Of course, having the season opener on a Thursday night, a tradition started under his watch, makes it difficult for there to be a believable scheduling conflict. Maybe he'll hold Elliott's appeal hearing that day and it will "run long."
Ultimately it doesn't matter anyways, does anyone think that much less of him if he bs us lol? It's what you expect him to do. Everyone already think he's a piece of a **** coward.

Portnoy is a marketing genius

Yeah, "something" will come up that will prevent Goodell from attending......................

I have a bad feeling Goodell is looking for a really good make up artist to display shingles on the face or similar. He'll cancel at the last minute thereby get 70k towels disposed of at the same time when he's not there.
upload_2017-8-15_12-39-51.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes