PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Portnoy ups the towels to 70000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly as others have noted here, the broadcast was neutered by Goodell and his propaganda stoolies. They gave marching orders to the Jumbotron and networks that the images not be shown. I noticed, there were never any close panning/zoom shots of the crowd as they were afraid of what they'd see.

found today
upload_2017-9-8_13-6-25.png

I wore my shirt and I got a towel, which I waved once or twice. I saw plenty of people with towels; the problem IMO was people weren't really using them. But then again, who knows how to use a towel like this outside of Pittsburgh.

Clearly as others have noted here, the broadcast was neutered by Goodell and his propaganda stoolies. They gave marching orders to the Jumbotron and networks that the images not be shown. I noticed, there were never any close panning/zoom shots of the crowd as they were afraid of what they'd see.

found today
View attachment 17940
When they showed the military personnel from each branch of service, one of them held up the clown towel. It was seen by all on the jumbotron.

Was there actually anyone who thought that wasn't going to happen? Heck, even the stadium jumbotron operator was clearly ordered to not show them.

When they showed the military personnel from each branch of service, one of them held up the clown towel. It was seen by all on the jumbotron.
Yes, but he only did it for a second and it seems like he had been told not to, and was "defying" orders. Good for him, though.

The only time I saw them were on extra points....the network really didn't show the crowd much at all.

Or this...
gettyimages-843922326.jpg

I think they were edited out of the broadcast somehow because I didn't see them when watching the pats game on tv at home. It's a shame the nfl gestappo pretty much neutered/censored it.

Pedo Portnoy should be someone's girlfriend in prison. Plus he stole the Goodell clown idea and pawned it off as his own.

I'm glad it flopped.

I did not get a towel. We did get to the game early around 5pm. I was disappointed. The Barstool dude in the Rodman lot was not very friendly either. Another towel disaster IMO. The last one resulted in a crushing loss to the Jets in the playoffs at home. This was a crushing loss to Alex fcking Smith. I think the snarky towel joke has got to end. Barstool sports should be ashamed.

I did not get a towel. We did get to the game early around 5pm. I was disappointed. The Barstool dude in the Rodman lot was not very friendly either. Another towel disaster IMO. The last one resulted in a crushing loss to the Jets in the playoffs at home. This was a crushing loss to Alex fcking Smith. I think the snarky towel joke has got to end. Barstool sports should be ashamed.

Barstools has a very fraternity like mindset and approach.. a lot of their staff seem highly unlikable and I think they're going to fizzle out in the future because of it

Glad they attempted this clownout tho and try to make Goodell feel as uncomfortable as possible whenever possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes