PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: How much $ to have not had Brady/BB or any SB wins?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How much $$ to have not had Brady/BB or any SB wins?

• 2 Million Dollars

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • $500K (selling cheap)

• $75K (times are rough)

• No Amount is enough

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Or... I did not make one high enough but you have a price

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a follow up. How much would you PAY to reverse the outcome of the game at the end of the 2007 playoffs that shall not be named?

I think I would pay quite a bit.

I would take an endless supply of "what ifs" and nothing less.

2 million?..

2-023.gif

Slap the cash in front of me maybe I answer different but I answered no amount is enough.

Them winning the Super Bowl isn't going to pay bills, feed kids, and get the 18 year old off to med school. I'd be shocked/question why someone wouldn't trade getting a few million in exchange for their team being the Browns for 17 years

I’m surprised how many taking the $. I’m older so maybe money matters less

2 kids (2 months and 3 years old) a couple dogs, and a house that needs some "sweat equity" dumped in so we can get to a better school system...it would be nice to tell wifey she can quit her job. Add that to the way the league is trending under Goondell, CTE, etc...

I'd take 2 mill to become a browns/titans fan for the last decade or two.

Can’t buy me love (or Super Bowls)

ill take the 75.000. i could fix some things on my house. i love the pats. but no way in hell am i turning down 75.000.

The thing about pro sports is that, as great as championships are, the novelty wears off pretty quick. Winning the Super Bowl is great, but after a few days it's just business as usual. It's not like my quality of life greatly increases over the next six months. Before long, it's just focusing on the next season, looking into the draft, offseason acquisitions, etc...

Having a storied franchise history is cool, but then I look at 49ers fans resting on their laurels from 20+ years ago and it's kind of sad/depressing. I guess what I'm saying is that sports are the ultimate form of "what have you done for me lately?".

Sports are just a form of entertainment. I can handle losing, provided a game is entertaining. My "settlement amount" would be pretty low. Now if the question was, "how much money would it take for you to live in a world without organized sports", the amount would be a lot higher.

Poll: How much $ to have not had Brady/BB or any SB wins?

In other words you trade the winning history (it magically vanishes) but you get the cash...

What is your price?
I are not of the understanding of the answer to the question? o_O

:D:p

$6M . . . tax free . . . in Bitcoin.:D

The thing about pro sports is that, as great as championships are, the novelty wears off pretty quick. Winning the Super Bowl is great, but after a few days it's just business as usual. It's not like my quality of life greatly increases over the next six months. Before long, it's just focusing on the next season, looking into the draft, offseason acquisitions, etc...

Having a storied franchise history is cool, but then I look at 49ers fans resting on their laurels from 20+ years ago and it's kind of sad/depressing. I guess what I'm saying is that sports are the ultimate form of "what have you done for me lately?".

Sports are just a form of entertainment. I can handle losing, provided a game is entertaining. My "settlement amount" would be pretty low. Now if the question was, "how much money would it take for you to live in a world without organized sports", the amount would be a lot higher.
That's is a beautiful post. Bravo!!!
We are very fortunate fans.
Anything after these last 15+ years of pure glory, is absolute gravy on top a FU to the league , as a whole..

Yea losing a game sucks, but I appreciate a "losing, angry, beaten TB/ BB ", facing a home field advantage.

This team has overcome some serious obstacles, and is facing even more.

....BUT, We have BB, TB, Scar, Pat....
They will get it done.

..And if there's a slight chance we lose out, ... well SEE ABOVE!

Wonder how the Jets Fans would feel about a similar post:

How much $$ would you give for the Jets another Superbowl, Sorry Joe?
  1. 2 million dollars
  2. My investment property in Newark
  3. My first born child
  4. My favorite stained wifebeater...
  5. My bitcoins I bought from a "guy"..

Staring down 4 college tuitions and unclear how we are going to pay, I'd have to go with door no. 1 Monty...But then again I would not know the highs I was missing.
No kidding. 3 college tuitions, 3 weddings and they won't move out until they are 30, I figure i'll need to work until 104.

Love the Pats but this is easy

All of us have been getting up every Monday and going to either work or school since we were like 5 years old. That is almost 50 years for me. I am tired, and I day dream about retirement and cannot fathom what would be like to simply never HAVE to be go or be anywhere, forget what day it its, and just do things I want to do, whenever I want to do them. And I am not one of those who believes the "you will be bored and get sick of retirement". I want to sit and look at the ocean endlessly and love to read and I will read until I drop. Endless free time will not be a problem for me. (It might a problem for this board if I get endless free time though lol :) )

I LOVE the Pats (and all out teams, and have always liked the Super Bowl, even back when we were never in it) So, my number exists, but it is not nothing, it basically would need to be enough to bridge my final 8 or 9 years of work I have left.

Maybe that is crazy that I would likely not take 1 to 2 to 3 years salary to trade it out, but I love it enough that I would only make the trade at the $$ that gets me to 65.

I liked the poster that asked how much to become a Jets fan.

i would take the deal for way less than 75k
Somebody please hop the next flight to Greece, go to the tomb of Diogenes, wake him up from his long ago death and tell him that we have finally found an Honest Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back