PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: How much $ to have not had Brady/BB or any SB wins?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How much $$ to have not had Brady/BB or any SB wins?

• 2 Million Dollars

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • $500K (selling cheap)

• $75K (times are rough)

• No Amount is enough

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Or... I did not make one high enough but you have a price

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Poll: How much $ to have not had Brady/BB or any SB wins?

In other words you trade the winning history (it magically vanishes) but you get the cash...

What is your price?

Last edited:
After I deciphered this I came to the conclusion that you are asking us (the fans) how much money we would want in exchange for no BB/TB or SB wins?

Is that correct?

After I deciphered this I came to the conclusion that you are asking us (the fans) how much money we would want in exchange for no BB/TB or SB wins?

Is that correct?
yes

God knows how much money I've lost from this distraction on lost work hours. Now I can get it all back, provided I acknowledge the last 20 years of my life was a gigantic waste of time.

I know Super Bowl titles are priceless but I could really use $2 million. Plus, it'd be nice to go back to 2001 and be 16 years younger with that kind of cash.
Can I still be a Patriots fan? Sold!
you don't get to go back in time though. The last 18 years of Pats history are replaced with mediocrity. Kind of Like "It's a Wonderful Life" except you don't get to come back.

you don't get to go back in time though. The last 18 years of Pats history are replaced with mediocrity. Kind of Like "It's a Wonderful Life" except you don't get to come back.

I don't want to live in Manningville. Sorry.

Edit: Maybe it's Goodellville.

So, I don't have to live amongst the chicken littles either?
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAzMAAAAJGYxOGI5ZGI5LWFhMTctNDZiZi05ZWM1LTUyNjEwZWRhZWZlZg.jpg

I’m not a selfish person so I’ll take the money over wins any day if it helps feed and shelter everyone I love:

I guess if I had $400 billion dollars, I could be consoled by limousines and yachts full of women.

I know Super Bowl titles are priceless but I could really use $2 million. Plus, it'd be nice to go back to 2001 and be 16 years younger with that kind of cash.
Can I still be a Patriots fan? Sold!
Staring down 4 college tuitions and unclear how we are going to pay, I'd have to go with door no. 1 Monty...But then again I would not know the highs I was missing.

Thanks, @mosslost.
This is a really thought-provoking question and I don't know how to answer it.

Is there a number? Sure. Of course there is.

You're asking what would it take for me to give up how I felt the moment that Vinatieri's kick cleared the uprights at the end of SB XXXVI. How I felt when Butler picked Wilson. How I felt watching 28--3 become 34--28.

But, even more importantly, you're also asking what it would take to give up the memory of sharing Butler's pick and White's OT TD with my son, who is now a crazier Pats fan than I am.

I'm gonna think about it.
There's a number, for sure, but I'm going to let it kick around in my head for a day or two.
Thanks again.

I guess if I had $400 billion dollars, I could be consoled by limousines and yachts full of women.
And you could buy a few nfl franchises just to mess with their fans....ooh that would be dr evil type fun....

It’s funny because I feel like I would need quite a lot and I’m not rich either...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back