PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King -One on One with Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not good at this bait and switch game bro.

You just said if Brady got the contract he wanted then he stays, if he doesnt he retires.

Later.
I said if he gets a REASONABLE offer he takes it. If he doesn’t he retires.
Are you purposely not understanding what you read or do you have a major reading comprehension deficiency.
You literally have rephrased what I says to mean something different than I said a dozen times.
Slow down and read maybe?

Are you purposely not understanding what you read or do you have a major reading comprehension deficiency.
You literally have rephrased what I says to mean something different than I said a dozen times.

I understand perfectly well.

You got zero idea what you're saying.

You're purposely being obtuse

How can you say if he doesnt get his money he retires and also say its not about money?

Like, am I in the twilight zone or something? People help me out here, am I missing something or is this really as bad a troll as I believe it is?

I understand perfectly well.

You got zero idea what you're saying.
Here’s a question for you. If you think a person doesn’t understand their own words you think you ought to review your comprehension skills?

You're purposely being obtuse

How can you say if he doesnt get his money he retires and also say its not about money?
Because that’s not what I said. Where did I say anything about “getting his money”? I didn’t
I said if a REASONABLE offer is made he takes it. So perhaps you don’t understand that’s word. Reasonable means one that is at least in the realm of fair.
If he dirsbt get an offer or asked to play for backup money, he will retire. He won’t play anywhere else.

Like, am I in the twilight zone or something? People help me out here, am I missing something or is this really as bad a troll as I believe it is?
Yes you are missing a basic understanding of the English language.

if the patriots want him back he comes back. If they don’t he retires.

Here’s a question for you. If you think a person doesn’t understand their own words you think you ought to review your comprehension skills?

Because that’s not what I said. Where did I say anything about “getting his money”? I didn’t
I said if a REASONABLE offer is made he takes it. So perhaps you don’t understand that’s word. Reasonable means one that is at least in the realm of fair.
If he dirsbt get an offer or asked to play for backup money, he will retire. He won’t play anywhere else.

Yes you are missing a basic understanding of the English language.

if the patriots want him back he comes back. If they don’t he retires.

Got it.

If brady doesn't get his money, he retires. But its NOT about the money.

It brady is fired by bill and the pats, he retires and doesnt try and win ships somewhere else because his loyalty is to the pats alone. Got it.

Its just so obvious I dont know why I couldnt see it before, thank you for your kind tolerance theluch this matter and dumbing it down for me so a man of my personal iq and comprehension could slowly but sure see the way.

Please, allow for my apologies.

Got it.

If brady doesn't get his money, he retires. But its NOT about the money.

It brady is fired by bill and the pats, he retires and doesnt try and win ships somewhere else because his loyalty is to the pats alone. Got it.

Its just so obvious I dont know why I couldnt see it before, thank you for your kind tolerance theluch this matter and dumbing it down for me so a man of my personal iq and comprehension could slowly but sure see the way.

Please, allow for my apologies.
No that ONCE AGAIN is not what I said. show me anywhere that I said it was about money?

Do you expect him to play for $2,000,000. The vet minimum?

Brady won’t go start over somewhere else. Listen to his words. He said it would be great to come back. Then asked if he doesn’t come back he says I don’t know. Then asked if he will retire he says I hope not.

he will be a patriot or retire.

and you’re welcome let me know when you need me to explain more things to you.

Shouting helps here.

REASONABLE in whose eyes? I suspect that belichick thought they offered a reasonable deal last time.

Yes, if Brady is offered a reasonable contract, in the opinion of Brady, then he will stay. Personally, I believe Tom. I don't think that the alternative is retirement unless there is no one who will give him a situation that he wants.

No that ONCE AGAIN is not what I said. show me anywhere that I said it was about money?

Do you expect him to play for $2,000,000. The vet minimum?

Brady won’t go start over somewhere else. Listen to his words. He said it would be great to come back. Then asked if he doesn’t come back he says I don’t know. Then asked if he will retire he says I hope not.

he will be a patriot or retire.

and you’re welcome let me know when you need me to explain more things to you.

Reasonable offer, as far as I know, here me out here... is money?

I'm learning on the fly here, forgive my ignorance!!

Shouting helps here.

REASONABLE in whose eyes? I suspect that belichick thought they offered a reasonable deal last time.

Yes, if Brady is offered a reasonable contract, in the opinion of Brady, then he will stay. Personally, I believe Tom. I don't think that the alternative is retirement unless there is no one who will give him a situation that he wants.
That’s fine, you are entitled to believe whatever you want. I’ve stated my opinion.

Reasonable offer, as far as I know, here me out here... is money?

I'm learning on the fly here, forgive my ignorance!!
Yes but you aren’t doing a very good job.

Yes but you aren’t doing a very good job.

So a reasonable offer is money and yet it is yet still not about the money? you're killing me.

So a reasonable offer is money and yet it is yet still not about the money? you're killing me.
You expect him to play for free?
Nfl players have contracts. If they offer him a contract that is an insult he would choose to walk away. How hard is that for you to understand? His hard is that for you to understand this doesn’t mean “it’s about the money?”

the bottom line is if he can play for the patriots he will. If he can’t he will retire.
And yes if he plays he will care how much money he makes.

You’ve provided some great comic relief for my gout induced insomnia but I’m done.
Hopefully next time I can have a conversation with someone who can understand the language.

You expect him to play for free?
Nfl players have contracts. If they offer him a contract that is an insult he would choose to walk away. How hard is that for you to understand? His hard is that for you to understand this doesn’t mean “it’s about the money?”

the bottom line is if he can play for the patriots he will. If he can’t he will retire.
And yes if he plays he will care how much money he makes.

Brady isnt going anywhere if bill provides him the help. That's been my stance all along.

He wont play for a inept offense again. All but sure of that

You’ve provided some great comic relief for my gout induced insomnia but I’m done.
Hopefully next time I can have a conversation with someone who can understand the language.

Just make it easier for us simpletons out here to understand. Dumb it down with pictured cards if you gotta.

Sorry I don’t buy the spin about Cook. Pats love a 2 tight end offense He knows he would have played a ton. Gronk was really only likely to be here at most. More likely the Pats did not pay enough. Wynn missed all of last year meaning it was terrible not having at least a quality back up at LT. Devlin fine. Can’t help that. But with quality TEs, it would have softened the blow. That’s where money comes in. More money would have landed both Cook and Humphries.

So the Pat's had cap room to sign Cook and keep Gronk? o_O

They played cap games to get his number down to $21.5m.

Apparently, if we listen to the naysayers around here, it will be impossible to play cap games this year. The "why" of it is a mystery to me, but...

unless you’re planning on tanking for a year post Brady, it’s a 2 year deal tops and you can’t fudge that much in this situation

Cam Newton or bridge the gap with Tedy Bridgewater??o_O

Cam Newton? lol

Bridgewater sure, but Cam Newton is an average QB that used to be a bit better because of his youth and athleticism. I wouldn't want him on the Pats, there are far better QBs out there or id rather just develop a young one.

Brady isnt going anywhere if bill provides him the help. That's been my stance all along.

He wont play for a inept offense again. All but sure of that

By the way apparently lost on everyone is that when the patriots extended Brady this year they gave him $9 million more in cash this year.
This reduced the cap hit by 5.5 mill and pushed 14.5 mill into the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back