PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King -One on One with Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
That won’t happen anywhere. Such a thing doesnt exist.
You also swore no team would hire Flacco at $18M, that I would be the only person in the world to do that. Then Broncos.

Now Peter King is suggesting BB would probably like to go with Andy Dalton. Dalton has 1-year remaining at $17.5M. That plus $13.5M Brady dead cap is $30M.

Why not just keep Brady?

Read more at: Peter King Believes Bill Belichick Would Like To Work With This Veteran QB
Let’s trade for Andy Dalton! Because he’s 32. And Russell Wilson isn’t available. BB would really want to work with him. King has a feeling! OMG why doesn’t this guy have a national tv gig?

Dalton @ 17$Milll yeah right:eek: lets go Stidham.:cool:

Insisting on a multi year deal will be the quickest way for him to be playing QB somewhere else.

Brady is digging his foot in the sand who the Patriots sign early in FA especially on the Offensive side could play a part in Brady coming back. IF BB signs bunch of #4 and 5 WR's hoping to catch lightening in a bottle Brady is gone book it!

Brady is digging his foot in the sand who the Patriots sign early in FA especially on the Offensive side could play a part in Brady coming back. IF BB signs bunch of #4 and 5 WR's hoping to catch lightening in a bottle Brady is gone book it!
That's fine but the NEP aren't going to sign players just to appease TB12.

No but they have to improve the weapons or we'll have another year like this year. If they pay TB too much they're going to have a hard time doing that. It's going to be interesting to see what BB does to better the team for next year.

Well based on what he has given the Franchise they should Imo. My point is get him a legitimate FA TE plus a Top Flight aging WR or Two on a Two year pack it gives us that window then we move on. I don't think BB will have to break the bank for any of those moves. I said it before and will say it again Brady ain't coming back here to play with Third Rate Players on Offense. After the Aging Edelman and White we have next to nothing! I can think 0f 29 other Teams that could field a better Offense than the Patriots right now. Yeah at his age Brady Needs Talent not clueless Rookies and I don't blame him.

You also swore no team would hire Flacco at $18M, that I would be the only person in the world to do that. Then Broncos.
I did and guess what I was really the one who was right and the Broncos were idiots

and yes I realize my prediction was wrong but only because the broncos made a horribly stupid move.

But they will sign players in areas they need to improve and those 2 are the same thing

I did and guess what I was really the one who was right and the Broncos were idiots

and yes I realize my prediction was wrong but only because the broncos made a horribly stupid move.
Point being Broncos are hardly the only idiots out there. There are dumb deals made every year (overpays, crazy guarantees, terms, etc.). There will be a team out there that for whatever reason gives Brady what he is looking for. Question is will he take it. Nobody knows, not even Peter King.

Point being Broncos are hardly the only idiots out there. There are dumb deals made every year (overpays, crazy guarantees, terms, etc.). There will be a team out there that for whatever reason gives Brady what he is looking for. Question is will he take it. Nobody knows, not even Peter King.
It’s different though. Flacco didn’t deserve a job because he stinks. Denver was probably the only team that needed an extra 3 games to figure that out.
As far as Brady I do not see a team that
1) he would want to play for
2) don’t already have a QB and
3) are in a position to turn their offense over to a 43 year old and tailor their system to him for whatever limited time he has left

But they will sign players in areas they need to improve and those 2 are the same thing

As long as the team thinks they will be productive, yes.

As stable ponies, no.

I don’t understand.
I thought the discussion was whether the tram would improve the receiving corps and the conclusion was they would because it is a need. Therefore Brady’s goal and the teams goal would be congruent.
Where did show ponies become a thing? Who are you saying wants to sign show ponies?

I don’t understand.
I thought the discussion was whether the tram would improve the receiving corps and the conclusion was they would because it is a need. Therefore Brady’s goal and the teams goal would be congruent.
Where did show ponies become a thing? Who are you saying wants to sign show ponies?
Fans that think by signing FoTs there is a better chance he stays.

For example , I don't think OBJr helps but he is a FoT

Fans that think by signing FoTs there is a better chance he stays.

For example , I don't think OBJr helps but he is a FoT
Brady cares about winning and trusts the front office, as well he should.
He has been surrounded for 20 years with consistently great teams. People thinking he is now a petulant child who thinks the team doesn’t understand how to put together a team that gives him the best chance to win are out of touch with reality.

Reactions: SVN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back