PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Have Called on Jeudy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I admitted - I may be crazy but just got a hunch about this guy. Moore will never be a #1 WR at 5’9” where Jeudy at 6’1” still has a chance to prove himself.

Agreed... I just don't believe that we have to pay as much for him as we might've originally thought we had to.

Elijah Moore, who is under control even longer than Jeudy is, fetched a mere Day 2 one-round pick swap. There is now no reason in the world to have to offer a 2nd-rounder plus Anything else for him unless we're also RECEIVING a 3rd-rounder in the process!
Elijah Moore was terrible last year. That’s why he was available and fetched a low price.

Elijah Moore was terrible last year. That’s why he was available and fetched a low price.
And why was he terrible? Aand the jets got a Mid 3rd as value in the trade delta. Terrible was Kneal Harrys performance.

And why was he terrible? Aand the jets got a Mid 3rd as value in the trade delta. Terrible was Kneal Harrys performance.
They gave up a third and Moore. They got a 2. I get what you’re saying but all they did was more up a round. They don’t get another player, either now or later.

Agreed... I just don't believe that we have to pay as much for him as we might've originally thought we had to.
I hear ya, Since Bill seems to do well drafting in the 4th round, would you be more at ease if we upped the pick to a 3rd rounder instead?!

I hear ya, Since Bill seems to do well drafting in the 4th round, would you be more at ease if we upped the pick to a 3rd rounder instead?!

A 3rd-rounder, straight-up, for Jeudy? Maybe...Throw in a 5th (which we don't have) and you have a deal!

A 3rd-rounder, straight-up, for Jeudy? Maybe...Throw in a 5th (which we don't have) and you have a deal!
Coach cap when we are desperate because we stink at drafting a certain position we have to yield a little to Teams who are sellers. A Second for Jerry Jeudy is the minimum Mac needs him.

I wish… Was kidding about a 2nd & 3rd but a 2nd and 4th would have me submitting paperwork to the league office…

Bill the GM has the draft capital to make this happen...but what Bill the GM doesn't have is the willingness to sign Jeudy to a big new contract. with the lack of contracts going into the 2025 season one would get the impression that perhaps Krafty Bob is preparing to sell the team or hand it over to Jonathan with little monetary commitment

At this point, wouldn't mind it.

I hate to say it, but I feel weary about Bill drafting a receiver.

I'd rather he get an established one. Judy is good enough to get answers on Mac

At this point, wouldn't mind it.

I hate to say it, but I feel weary about Bill drafting a receiver.

I'd rather he get an established one. Judy is good enough to get answers on Mac
Jeudy was picked 15th.

Choosing a bonafide WR that high has a much better hit rate.

If you look at the past several drafts, choosing a guy that high more than doubles the hit rate compared to choosing a 1st rounder in the bottom half of the round or early 2nd round.

Jeudy was picked 15th.

If you look at the past several drafts, choosing a guy that high more than doubles the hit rate compared to choosing a 1st rounder in the bottom half of the round or early 2nd round.
Draft capital matters

Bring him home Bill. 46 + 2024 3rd

I'm sure people know...just putting this out there anyway...

9bb17afbd818181b809ab3eb06342daa.png

I'm sure people know...just putting this out there anyway...

9bb17afbd818181b809ab3eb06342daa.png
Bama's wr corp is filthy. DPJ is a good pro. Nico Collins ain't bad and Ronnie Bell should get drafted but Bama's quad squad was insane. Charbonnet too just to throw in talent but Harris and Robinson is sick as well.

That's why they love Saban.

#bringhimhomeBill

They gave up a third and Moore. They got a 2. I get what you’re saying but all they did was more up a round. They don’t get another player, either now or later.
yeah, they moved up into the top 50. That is a pretty good pick. Terrible players dont return that value.

yeah, they moved up into the top 50. That is a pretty good pick. Terrible players dont return that value.

Sure they do. All the time. Ever heard of Kony Ealy? Moore will flame out - dude sucks.

Jeudy was picked 15th.

Exactly. There’s no reason to trade 14 for one cheap year of Jeudy when you could use 14 yourself on a really good receiver and get four cheap years out of him. Maybe Jeudy is a little better than whoever that player is (unknown) but he’s not 3 years of rookie deal better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back