PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Have Called on Jeudy

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, 2nd and Adrian Phillips.

Uche and a late round coin could be the move too if they don’t want to pay him.
I could also see a a third and Bourne.

2nd and Matt Patricia and Joe Judge
If you add Matt and JoeJ to the mix, then it will require two firsts, BB's first born grandchild, and 50% of Kraft's gin reserves.

Bill may want Jack gone and I bring up Uche due to his curious post.
Trust me I love Uche I don’t want to trade him nor JJ
What did uche say?

A 2nd and they can have pretty much any young player on the team.

I don’t get the love for this guy, one more career touchdown than Meyers and zero 1k seasons. Way too high of a price tag.

Go for Hopkins.

A 3rd and Thornton maybe... They get a second rounder with high potential replacing Jeudy with 3 more years on rookie contract . We get someone who can immediately contribute .

An additional second could be easily acquired via trade down. Denver is simply opening their bidding high. Cleveland won't have a first to offer for two more years. Dallas does concern me someewhat as they are want to do dumb things. But a second rounder given the near certainty they can replace it is an easy decision to make.

I don’t get the love for this guy, one more career touchdown than Meyers and zero 1k seasons. Way too high of a price tag.

Go for Hopkins.
Skill set. He's also never played with a high end QB. This version of Russ might be a bottom 10 QB. Not saying Mac is...but hes better than Russ last year.

Go for Hopkins.
Watch him play. The last thing they need is another washed split end who can't separate.

Yeah not sure why Uche is being brought up. What did he say?

Also, IF he were part of a deal for Jeudy... it'd be a straight-up 1 for 1, with maybe *them* throwing in a late rounder. Both have just 1 year on their rookie deals. Both are premium positions. Uche put it all together last season and proved to be a beast; Jeudy has yet to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back