PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Given her baggage, the idea that he's bad for her brand strikes me as a bit strange.

I think it’s the extreme left Hollywood crowd and the idea that being “Aaron Rodgers’s wife” will no longer be a good thing to be associated with.

Is this true? Please provide a link to TMZ or whatever.

crazydaysandnights.net

You have to search it…the site takes awhile to get used to the format…but the Rodgers thing has been building up for awhile.

They also reported last February that Brady contracted Covid at the SB parade, which the rest of the media either ignored or didn’t know about.

Oh, looks like she’s already beginning it with a strategic mainstream report, no doubt from her team, trying to distance herself from the vax stuff before the breakup.

White is a pro bowler? It's a shame they use the pro bowl tag as a legitimate accomplishment.

Youse a bunch of gossip gals. Lol

Can Denver even afford Rodgers and Adams? I would say they instantly join the Chiefs and Bills as the Super Bowl favorites in the AFC if they get those two but we know about Rodgers in the playoffs.

The biggest Rodgers debate should be if he or Manning is the more disappointing playoff QB. Not if he's top 5.

Can Denver even afford Rodgers and Adams? I would say they instantly join the Chiefs and Bills as the Super Bowl favorites in the AFC if they get those two but we know about Rodgers in the playoffs.

The biggest Rodgers debate should be if he or Manning is the more disappointing playoff QB. Not if he's top 5.
They seem to have the 7th highest cap available, but Rodgers alone will probably take $45M, so who knows.

SmartSelect_20220127-020030_Firefox.jpg

Hopefully? Screw that. That might be the one thing that drives me away from following Brady.
I don't know how deeply disappointed I'd be were TFB to leave Tampa of his won accord and I hope to never find out.
However I do know I would be Wicked Pissed were he to replace Rthlsbrgr at the Squealers. Definitely not a follower there if so. (Unlikely!!!)

Last edited:
Seriously at this point Brady needs to come back. The NFC South is gonna be the worst division in football outside a Brady led Bucs.
Not a good thing. Facing wimpy competition does not hone game winning skills and facilitates not preparing hard enough.

Not the same disciplined coaching staff as in NE

Broncos just hired Rodgers' offensive coordinator as their new head coach. Seems likely Rodgers is going to push to go there (whether the Packers and Broncos can get a deal done is another matter). Elway and Peyton are also likely to be part of whatever ownership group becomes the new owners of the Broncos - not sure if that would be viewed favorably or unfavorably (or even matter at all) to Rodgers, but imagine that building with those three all under one roof.

If Brady does indeed retire, raises interesting question whether or not he would want to join that ownership group. I doubt it - he likely does want to become a minority owner one day a la MJ but I'd think he would want to be the only guy, not grouped up with Elway and Peyton. Bobby Kraft should offer to sell a minority stake to Brady and keep him in the Pats organization forever. That would be a satisfying conclusion for me as a fan.

Broncos just hired Rodgers' offensive coordinator as their new head coach. Seems likely Rodgers is going to push to go there (whether the Packers and Broncos can get a deal done is another matter). Elway and Peyton are also likely to be part of whatever ownership group becomes the new owners of the Broncos - not sure if that would be viewed favorably or unfavorably (or even matter at all) to Rodgers, but imagine that building with those three all under one roof.

If Brady does indeed retire, raises interesting question whether or not he would want to join that ownership group. I doubt it - he likely does want to become a minority owner one day a la MJ but I'd think he would want to be the only guy, not grouped up with Elway and Peyton. Bobby Kraft should offer to sell a minority stake to Brady and keep him in the Pats organization forever. That would be a satisfying conclusion for me as a fan.
The tea leaves do seem to be lining up for him to go to Denver. It is really cool as a fan as he will be compared to Peyton there endlessly who had a pretty rocking 4 years despite the last season when his neck/arm fell apart. I think Rodgers going there was discussed last year with a gentlemen's agreement in place which is why GB gave Rodgers the "out" in his contract. Now that Denver has hired GBs OC, all that remains is the compensation and if Adams goes with him. I think if Adams goes with him, Denver becomes the favorite in that division pending on what KC does in the offseason with Kermit's crazy cap hit.

Come on guys. Do you think a known spineless specimen is going to go to Denver to take beatings from Mahomes and Herbert for the rest of his career? Adams isn't taking any discounts so to take those 2 would put Denver in Saints cap realm and they still can't win that division.

Come on guys. Do you think a known spineless specimen is going to go to Denver to take beatings from Mahomes and Herbert for the rest of his career? Adams isn't taking any discounts so to take those 2 would put Denver in Saints cap realm and they still can't win that division.
Possibly but it is going to be great theater! LOL

Interesting, if true:

... Long-time Cardinals reporter Mike Jurecki reports that Cardinals executive Adrian Wilson will become the next General Manager of the Jaguars. This necessarily means that current G.M. Trent Baalke won’t be.

Jurecki adds that Byron Leftwich will become the head coach of the Jaguars.

A league source tells PFT that Leftwich basically gave the Jaguars an ultimatum: It’s me or Trent...

Report: Adrian Wilson in, Trent Baalke out as Jaguars G.M. - ProFootballTalk

I think Brady disappears from football. Maybe you occasional ceremonies, but I don't see him in any ownership, coaching, consulting level at all

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back