PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: BOSTON CELTICS vs. CLEVELAND CAVALIERS (Eastern Conference Finals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is rough.

Transtion D is brutal.

We just don't have the guns

LeBron has reached 86 Bird level.

Celts need to settle down and have shots they normally make go down. Horford and Thomas pressing.

There are in fact several architects who specialize in acoustic effects in construction who could have assisted in the design and building of Gillette; unfortunately none of them knew or cared anything about Drew Bledsoe or the flying elvis; therefore Kraft never sought any of them out.
ok
upload_2017-5-19_21-3-26.png

The Celtics roster was plucked from the Isle of Misfit Toys

I hope Golden State annihilates Cleveland

I would add Jimmy Butler to that list. He doesnt fear Lebron and does a decent job against him, a big reason why the Bulls went 4-0 against Cleveland this year.

I know no one thinks its worth the top pick, but unless you dont mind waiting another 5-6 years to have a chance at being relevant as a true contender, Lebron aint going anywhere in that time frame and the only way to get passed him is to aquire one of those guys. Two of them (George and Butler) you have a very realistic chance of aquiring, should you choose to to that route.

I personally dont feel like waiting another half decade or more for Lebron to get old so we can sneak by in the east, i wanna go head on against the beast and take him down. We could potentially be the King slayers if we played this offseason and next right, or we can be scared and twiddle our thumbs waiting for father time to give us a break.

Im sure the dynamic duo of Markelle freaking Fultz and Jaylen freaking Brown is gonna be the next great superteam afterall :rolleyes:
F### Butler. I know this: there will be a day, maybe 2 years, maybe 3 years, maybe 5 years when we'll have our day against the f###### Cavaliers. And I'll remember this night as if it were last night. Kudos to Cleveland, but there will be another day.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ..... o_O

I hope Golden State annihilates Cleveland
That damn series better be good. If we as basketball fans have had to sit thru all these garbage playoffs (minus celts/wizards), that series better go 7 games.

Imagine how much itll suck if one of them just sweeps the other or wins in 5 games

This is brutal - but they will be better for it. Clearly they need more talent - and they need to learn what playoff D is about. They have not played great defense for most of the playoffs. But the fire this butt kicking will start will burn long but sure.

The highlight of this game so far for me was when I just saw Gronk in the stands!

Not sure about that girl sitting courtside who's been on her phone the ENTIRE GAME.

This is like a football match between Alabama vs University of Djibouti

Anyone who thought we had a shot in this series deserves to never be taken seriously again regarding anything basketball related.
Do you know anyone who thought that?

Diners , Drive Ins and Dives is on The Food Network.

Theme is on burgers.

Gronk should've went to the Metallica concert.

I've became a fan of the NBA somewhat recently (2010 +-).

If Michael Jordan is so clearly better than leBron James, then I deeply envy everyone that has seen him play.

IT is like a 5'9" version of Carmelo Anthony.

Man this is probably the worst NBA playoffs ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back