PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BOSTON CELTICS vs. Washington Wizards (Eastern semi-finals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is really elite. As I said in another thread, he reminds me of James Harden or (when he was healthy) Brandon Roy. I think a stat line like Harden's final season in OKC is not an unreasonable expectation for Fultz's rookie year. And he has a chance to put up Harden in Houston numbers when he hits his prime.

You simply do not pass up talents like that based on positional need. That kind of thinking led the Blazers to draft Bowie instead of MJ.

Agreed. We can't pass this guy up. Scouts have compared him to Derek Rose as far as how good a prospect he is coming into the NBA. And Rose was an MVP candidate before all of his injuries.

Draft Fultz, get PG13 over here and add a "big man" somehow that rebounds and is a rim protector. There's you off season blueprint right there.

Unless some team makes an offer we can't refuse I say be more patient. We can win with IT, Horford and another Max contract.

Hate to be a party pooper but no they can't. This team is not winning a title any time soon but at least they don't stink.

Frankly if possible after signing them I would love to trade IT and Harford for future prospects. If you can't win it all with those guys trade them for value and give Brown and Fultz more minutes and freedom to develop.

Of course if you can't get anything for them may as well keep them. In any case they would need to sign IT this year to make either case happen.

I can still vividly remember coming up to a work site and having the cop on duty recognize me and yell to me "Did you hear? Len Bias is dead!" I remember it like it was yesterday.

OT: Russell/Red and Brady/Belichick are the dynamic duo of dynamic duos.
Ditto, I was doing my residency and scrubbed in on a 12 hour surgery ( as in on your feet, no pee breaks for 12 hours) and went to grab dinner at midnight at McDonald's ( not much else open then). Got home popped down in front of ESPN to decompress and heard the news. For perspective, the Celtics had just won the NBA title two weeks earlier and looked primed to win many more...... Until then, many viewed cocaine as recreational with no harmful side effects.. That woke some people up...

Why do we need to edit this? Can't Cleveland/Boston have its own thread? Not much going on with football anyway so I don't think anyone would mind.

Yup. Right on it.

@Ian do you mind locking/closing this thread?

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back