PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam blows. I'd have to think pathologically very "differently" to see him otherwise. Two Cams are on offer, the let-Cam-be-Cam version who kills your chances with untimely f-ups and the "game manager" Cam who is a dime-a-dozen mediocrity. For the record, I think he'd be exactly the same sort of loser if he were white. Put him back on that dusty shelf where he belongs and keep shopping.
I know we disagree on playing Cam, but to add to your point, there's also "77% chance of injury in 2020" Cam (according to sportsinjurypredictor).

I know we disagree on playing Cam, but to add to your point, there's also "77% chance of injury in 2020" Cam (according to sportsinjurypredictor).
sportsinjurypredictor....LMAO...yeah now there's a viable instrument to determine future reality...my only question is why you waste your time with this "tool' when you, the obvious genius, should be getting mega-rich using stockmarketpredictor.

Brady sucks...Pats should have started Michael Bishop that season...:cool:
Man, I wore out that Super Bowl DVD. Slants and Incuts are permanently embedded in my brain. I would've put Bishop in over Huard.

sportsinjurypredictor....LMAO...yeah now there's a viable instrument to determine future reality...my only question is why you waste your time with this "tool' when you, the obvious genius, should be getting mega-rich using stockmarketpredictor.
Picked a random site for fun - wasted maybe 15 seconds. Good times.

Yea. Exactly what I expected would be the reaction for some with Cam Newton as the QB for this region's team. I know his covid month didn't help but I'm assuming you thought this even before, during the first month which was decent out of him.

I did. In his finest moments this year, he has risen to the level "adequate." Call me spoiled, but that's not enough. He's a one-year rental (I hope). I have never understood why they bothered with him. He was cheap, I suppose, but there's nothing worthwhile about a player whose lowball cost is matched by lowball performance. If he had panned out (He hasn't) he'd have been overpriced and gone. If he was anything less (and he is), why bother? Meanwhile you drop down the draft order every time he plays well enough to allow a win and you're learning absolutely nothing about your current and other prospective alternatives.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's Basketball Doesn't Matter.
LOL. Then I agree. Bunch of malignant narcissists bouncing a ball around until some chubby guy blows a whistle and everybody stops. Haven't watched it in years. I used to watch the Good Doctor in the ABA, but that was a long time ago.

Pretty impressive how good the D is making the Texans look

Cam blows. I'd have to think pathologically very "differently" to see him otherwise. Two Cams are on offer, the let-Cam-be-Cam version who kills your chances with untimely f-ups and the "game manager" Cam who is a dime-a-dozen mediocrity. For the record, I think he'd be exactly the same sort of loser if he were white. Put him back on that dusty shelf where he belongs and keep shopping.
I'm about 30mins from agreeing with you. No excuses with perfect weather.

NOW is the time to attack on D

I checked Lamar's stats and I'm not sure how one can say Lamar isn't a huge asset

Last year he passed at 65%, a 6:1 TD:int ratio, was basically a superior efficient QB to 2/3 of the QBs in the league, then basically for free was also a 1200 yard rusher. That's insanely good. This year again a 65% passer and 3:1 TD:int ratio. I think the hang-up is people can't wrap their minds around the QB being different to what they're accustomed to. Again, the era of John Stockton is over, it's more like the Iverson's and Westbrook's at the position now. A QB who can run/pass can be almost unstoppable in the red zone....

I checked Lamar's stats and I'm not sure how one can say Lamar isn't a huge asset

Last year he passed at 65%, a 6:1 TD:int ratio, was basically a superior efficient QB to 2/3 of the QBs in the league, then basically for free was also a 1200 yard rusher. That's insanely good. This year again a 65% passer and 3:1 TD:int ratio. I think the hang-up is people can't wrap their minds around the QB being different to what they're accustomed to. Again, the era of John Stockton is over, it's more like the Iverson's and Westbrook's at the position now. A QB who can run/pass can be almost unstoppable in the red zone....

hmmmm...interdasting....Superheroboy MVP lost his second in a row...at home...insane greatness though :rofl:

Brady's third season.....ZERO LOSSES AT HOME

Lamar "EQUIVALENT!!!!!" Jackson's third season...little over half the season so far...THREE HOME LOSSES

went to mongomoronpredictor.com and found out the incidence of idiotic player comparisons has become epidemic.

Brady's third season.....ZERO LOSSES AT HOME

Lamar "EQUIVALENT!!!!!" Jackson's third season...little over half the season so far...THREE HOME LOSSES

went to mongomoronpredictor.com and found out the incidence of idiotic player comparisons has become epidemic.

Why are we comparing against the best qb of all time. Lamar is better than most QBs in the league. Would you rather have Lamar or NKeal

Why are we comparing against the best qb of all time. Lamar is better than most QBs in the league. Would you rather have Lamar or NKeal

I never started this crap comparison garbage...I responded to "Lamar is equal to Brady's first three years!" that was puked up as some kind of factual analysis. It's idiotic.

I never started this crap comparison garbage...I responded to "Lamar is equal to Brady's first three years!" that was puked up as some kind of factual analysis. It's idiotic.

I see. Wasn't me. Yea silly. Agree. No point comparing against the GOAT. My base of comparison is NKeal Harry with that pick, compared to 14 receivers in that draft class all better than NKeal, not to mention Lamar who is still better than most nfl QBs.

LOL. Then I agree. Bunch of malignant narcissists bouncing a ball around until some chubby guy blows a whistle and everybody stops. Haven't watched it in years. I used to watch the Good Doctor in the ABA, but that was a long time ago.
I went to see Doctor J in Long Island way back when. We took in his game in the afternoon and the Islanders that night.

I stopped watching the NBA many years ago but recently decided to give it another try. I was chased away again, this time for good.

I'm down to football, hockey and golf now, though I've learned to like Ultimate Frisbee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes