PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can probably look at a few games they should have lost as well.

Every team in the NFL has games like that.

Off top of my head, I remember thinking that we were lucky to beat Pittsburgh. Can't remember specifics as it was months ago, but remember feeling that way.
The walk off punt return against the Jets in a 3-3 game comes to mind...

Look. We're all humans, with feelings, we don't like being criticized, and if we do get criticized we don't want to be insulted on top of it. Can we all just get along and save the negative energy for someone who deserves it, like Stalin, Hitler, and @GreenCow ?

I'm interested in what changes they could potentially make. (Going to assume the offensive coordinator position is certainly going to be looked at)I have to imagine at this point Kraft isn't happy with the direction of the team considering they haven't won a playoff game in four seasons.

Regardless defense is pretty solid most of the time and the running game is good. Special teams clearly need work same with the offensive line.

Jones will be back for his third season and at that point we should know if he's the QB for the future

Brutal. The Patriots finished the season 11th in points allowed, their worst ranking in a decade, with six teams within five points ahead of them. One point away from the top-10 streak continuing, one TD away from top 5.

Brutal. The Patriots finished the season 11th in points allowed, their worst ranking in a decade, with six teams within five points ahead of them. One point away from the top-10 streak continuing, one TD away from top 5.

And this is an excellent demonstration of how statistics without context are often as misleading as an outright lie.

I've removed the exchanges - so let's try and get this thread back on topic.

Let's continue the offseason talk in the offseason thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey