PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Jags

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Bryant has Covid.

I also read (if nobody has noted it here yet) that the NFL intends to make the Pats-Bills WC game the monday night game, so...screwed again.

I also read (if nobody has noted it here yet) that the NFL intends to make the Pats-Bills WC game the monday night game, so...screwed again.
If so - :mad:

Rumor has it that the Jags are looking to hire BOB.

not a bad OC for Lawrence, I wouldn’t give him GM powers

Guys turn to start running before catching the ball all the time. Somehow when Harry does it is especially egregious? If I remember correctly it was first and 10, resulting in a second and 10. And that was more egregious than dropping a perfectly placed 40 yard TD? Dropping a first and 10 versus a forty yard bomb? Forget it was Harry and Wilkerson. Which one is more egregious? :whistle:

Harry’s still was… I could’ve caught that ball…

Someone needs to put this side by side with Miles Bryant's Unnecessary Roughness (helmet-to-helmet) call in the 3rd quarter of this game so we can see how horrible this missed call was.

See if you can see it here (at 1:52 of the video).... I certainly can't. Austin's helmet doesn't even move in the least and the ref who threw the very late flag was in no position to see anything. Just terrible refereeing here.

Someone needs to put this side by side with Miles Bryant's Unnecessary Roughness (helmet-to-helmet) call in the 3rd quarter of this game so we can see how horrible this missed call was.

See if you can see it here (at 1:52 of the video).... I certainly can't. Austin's helmet doesn't even move in the least and the ref who threw the very late flag was in no position to see anything. Just terrible refereeing here.

Yep, that over-officious jerk was fooled by the sound of the helmets and didn’t notice that Bryant led with his right shoulder first… The subsequent clash of helmets was purely incidental, partly because the WR leaned into the contact just as they met on the sidelines… The dude actually stopped to see why the whistle & flag were thrown, that’s how much of a nothingburger the contact was.

NFL officiating has become almost as corrupt as NaziBawlAss officiating… and that’s saying something. All of these ticky-tack calls being made have Nothing Whatsoever to do with player safety and Everything to do with Chicks digging the long ball… It’s ****ing sickening.

How old is the "Awww yeah!" tradition? I recall Bruschi doing it?

No one did it like Bruschi, i wish they would adopt a new locker room thing because Slater doesnt do it near the service that Bruschi did

Last edited:
No one did it like Bruschi, i wish they would adopt a new locker room thing because Slater doesnt do it near the service that Bruschi did
So true. Bruschi was like that party guy after a game. Slater does it like that guy that retells a joke and manages to remove all the humor from it in the process. This is why people think our team doesn't have fun lol.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back