PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when last yr people were ripping BB for drafting harris ? Lets give the same time to the rookies drafted this yr.
I don't remember people ripping bill the GM for drafting Harris; I certainly remember people ripping him for not playing Harris

We could have easily been 5-4 or 6-3 but no excuses. We can still do it. We need to handle the blitz a little better but I think that will come with the players getting more familiar with each other.

what did that punk say?
On the Patriots: "It's a very good challenge because I think they have a great coaching staff."

Baltimore has made a slew of additions on the defensive side of the ball, whereas New England lost a plethora of staters to free agency/player opt outs and didn’t do much of anything to replace them. It isn’t a stretch to say that Belichick is fielding the most flawed roster since he took over the head coaching reins back in 2000.

Why do we bring this up? Because Ravens head coach John Harbaugh went out of his way to heap praise on the Patriots’ coaching staff while abstaining from giving any semblance of a compliment to the players on Belichick’s roster.

This was the hardest game left on the slate. If they can beat Baltimore they can beat any other team they have left to face.
Yeah but if we can lose to Denver and nearly lose to the Jets we can lose to anybody too. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 6-3 Cardinals team that beat two teams we lost to take a win off us. Likewise, the Chargers are bad but they have the same thing as us where they have made a game out of everyone they played. The Rams are also no slouch at 6-3. Also Miami and Buffalo are still games that can go either way.

Basically we need to go 6-1 to really have a chance at the playoffs and a double digit season and 5-2 to get a winning record. We have atleast 4 toss up games and then a potential spoiler. Aside from Houston and the Jets, I wouldn't say anything is automatic

Best the Ravens and the Chiefs and Seattle was winnable. Pats have heart and can play with the top teams.need to get more passing targets.
Passing targets isn't the issue. Cam's inability to throw more than 10 yards is the issue.

Underrated storyline is they found a NT. Sub 4 ypc the last two games with Davis at the nose.
Incredibly surprised by the run D tonight. If they can fix that permanently they are in really great shape. Just need the LBs to keep growing up fast.

Notice in Damien’s performances he routinely picks up 6, 7, 8 or more yards by bowling over guys and getting tough yards. He doesn’t just get his yards off of one or two break away runs.

Not like when a bunch of Sony fans had a collective orgasm for having a 100 yard game this season based on one long run.

SMH... Not very talented? They have one of the top O-lines. Their RB depth is only behind Baltimore and San Fran. The secondary is outstanding. but, they're not talented... SMH..
But whut r dere PFF gradez???

Dugger played well, but I can't help but notice that Jojuan Williams is mia.

Did N'Keal Harry get any looks? I saw him on the field, but missed any balls thrown his way.
this isnt a passing team. harry maybe not good but there isnt much to evaluate here. they are a running team.

Harris, Jackson, Meyers, and McCourty were the stars of the night imo. Cam played well in the first half as well but it will get overshined by some bad plays in the second

this isnt a passing team. harry maybe not good but there isnt much to evaluate here. they are a running team.
Harry for where he was drafted still needs to produce.

i still think our thin Dline will be our achilles heel eventually. I hope bb finds someone to patch and coach it up. Teams which can run and pass well will give us a lot of problems . but if we can build on this oline and running game and play with a lead, teams will give up on the run quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back