PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL NFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD - Buccaneers at Packers

You're showing your hand when you get personal. I've already won the argument. You can't get personal if you want to be held in orestigue. It's unbecoming. Grow up. There's still time left.
Well no, your argument isn’t even worth discussing

do they make buccaneers hats in pink?

Sure it does. Consistency and objectivity is the bedrock of any enforcement of rules/regulations.

So long as the rules are consistently enforced, some deviation from the letter of the law is acceptable.

Deviating from the letter of the law 98% of the time but enforcing it the other 2%, will naturally upset the system.

It’d be the same if this was any other team. That was poor officiating, point blank. Call it all game or don’t call it at all.

I didn't see any one else's shirt stretched three feet.

Well no, your argument isn’t even worth discussing

do they make buccaneers hats in pink?

No but I heard they make bills jock straps in pat blue. Check Amazon for preorders.

The only thing dishonest is not accepting that brady success post bill is leagues and miles so far ahead that not accepting that is being blatantly ignorant. Brady success does NOT DIMINISH bill abilities or accomplishment. But the two can NOT have equal claim to the success and we have very fine evidence in this moment of time of which actually mattered more. Brady dragged a bum like arians to the Superbowl. Put respect in his name. Hes earned it.

I believe that you're a child for not having the capacity that if all things are equal that brady is the person who actually plays the game has more affect on the success of the outcome of the game than the one who doesn't and if you think bills inability to manage his own roster and cap is somehow an excuse as to why brady isn't here holds up on under running water then you're not able to hold the debate from an honest and good faith position.

It's not dumb to compare the two success apart from each other. It's literally the only metric that matters.

Yea my bad. Bills winning record without brady and Tom not reaching a superbowl in his first season away must indicate that I'm so out of left field with my factually based opinion that I should be banned from speaking on the matter. You wrong. You don't know sports. White while behind.
“Success apart from each other” is reliant on so many variables aside from TB and BB, it’s frankly a ridiculous comparison, particularly so after a single year. BB is clearly retooling the team, Brady clearly went to a team with a lot of talent, which the Pats clearly don’t have right now. Think.

“Success apart from each other” is reliant on so many variables aside from TB and BB, it’s frankly a ridiculous comparison, particularly so after a single year. BB is clearly retooling the team, Brady clearly went to a team with a lot of talent, which the Pats clearly don’t have right now. Think.

I am aware of that. And I agree with you. BUT one still has to be more important than the other. We know it's factually inacuate to say it's equal. It can't be equal.

I'll pick the one who won today compared to the one who led us down the path that was this years roster.

What the F is your problem?
My problem is I had an opinion that was literally directed at no one in particular and within seconds my feed blows up with bill fans ready to tell me what a loser opinion I had.

I am not the agressor. I am the one who simply replied to thise who were ready to tell me how wrong I was and question my fandom for daring to say brady accomplishments today show exactly who is more important.

No but I heard they make bills jock straps in pat blue. Check Amazon for preorders.

pats fan since '76 - i don't root for other teams, and it's sad that what was once the single best football forum on the internet has been half taken over by millennial fanboys......we've gone from analyzing game film to now having 500 page threads dedicated to another NFL team

so yeah, get off my ****ing lawn

My problem is I had an opinion that was literally directed at no one in particular and within seconds my feed how's up with bill fans ready to tell me what a loser opinion I had.

I am not the agrrssor. I am the one who simply replied to thise who were ready to tell me how wrong I was and question my fandom for daring to say brady accomplishments today show exactly who is more important.
No. It doesn't.

..and no one in this fan base should care.

GB: Chit coaching. Went for two earlier and didn't make it, so they are down by 8 late and don't go for it. Went for the win early and then didn't late. Aaron Rodgers could have ran it in. Opted to kick a FG, instead of simply going up by one with at TD and PAT instead of needing 2 scores.

TB: Less chitty coaching but still not great. 3 picks in a vertical game instead of playing ball control with good lead. Should have turned down the offsides at 2:02 left and made them burn a TO. In the end, it didn't matter.

TB12: I am over my jilted Ex phase. He's unreal. I hope he wins. Good for him.

pats fan since '76 - i don't root for other teams, and it's sad that what was once the single best football forum on the internet has been half taken over by millennial fanboys......we've gone from analyzing game film to now having 500 page threads dedicated to another NFL team

so yeah, get off my ****ing lawn

Wonderful. Thank you for your service.

Living up here in maine, fan since bledsow, martin, glenn, milloy and law years.

So sorry I wasn't born early enough in time for my fandom to matter.

But none of that matters when it comes to wether or not brady abilities matter more than bills.

No. It doesn't.

..and no one in this fan base should care.

I don't care who wins the Superbowl. My team been out since atleast mid October.

But you're not being honest with your self if you are unaware as to why the discussion is happening or why it's important.

GB: Chit coaching. Went for two earlier and didn't make it, so they are down by 8 late and don't go for it. Went for the win early and then didn't late. Aaron Rodgers could have ran it in. Opted to kick a FG, instead of simply going up by one with at TD and PAT instead of needing 2 scores.

TB: Less chitty coaching but still not great. 3 picks in a vertical game instead of playing ball control with good lead. Should have turned down the offsides at 2:02 left and made them burn a TO. In the end, it didn't matter.

TB12: I am over my jilted Ex phase. He's unreal. I hope he wins. Good for him.
Good summary. But don't forget when talking about the vertical game that sick TD by Brady before half. Once he hit that, I knew GB was not winning. That was a dagger.

I don't care who wins the Superbowl. My team been out since atleast mid October.

But you're not being honest with your self if you are unaware as to why the discussion is happening or why it's important.
I am aware of the discussion and have been trying to tell people it is not important

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back