PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**Official New England @ Denver Broncos Post-Game Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Historically, beside Brady's first start where he threw 4 pics, he has had a pretty good stats line against the broncos. 26 tds-6 int regular season, 35 tds-11 int all time . An argument can easily be made that the Broncos owning Brady is a pure myth.

To be fair Bruins your initial reply to Reflex has the words "in Denver" in the quoted portion so it could have been edited while you were responding which happens.

So I think he saw your post with the quoted words "in denver" in it and thought you changed it. While you responded to the post without the "in Denver" in it and are pissed because of the accusation.

It's a misunderstanding. I think Ross handled it fairly.

View attachment 18560
Thanks for detailing it and adding the screenshot bud, that helps. Appreciate it.
So maybe Ross should ban you. First, most of us crave some scapegoat to pay for the sins of others and it might help mend some fences. Secondly, Ross doesn’t really want to ban anyone and he needs to Mod up and get it done. Lastly, you’re way too nice (Mod material, yeah, there’s been talk) so it would be good for your forum cred to take one for Ross’ sake (not the Japanese alcohol). :D

I've banned people on here, trust me. :cool:

Any idea as to how many pages, complexity, etc? Was it a former player? Does each page have a stamp, watermark, or other security feature in case they leave them behind or fall into the wrong hands?

I went back and looked. It was 2003 and 2004. Pretty complex, 2004 more so than 2003. There were actually a fair number of changes but keep in mind this was early in the dynasty when they were still developing the system. Everything in 2004 is being built off of 2003. Most of the route combos and adjustments seem to be the same as they are today. They came from footballxos.com. No water marks but they've been out there for years and have been authenticated by many people. They're still available for download at the site. You can have a look for yourself.

This dates back to 2014 when at the owners meetings, Belichick suggested the league hold a bake sale to finance these cameras.

In their first run-through of the replay angles, CBS showed one from outside the EZ and slightly behind Gronk. On that one, Gornk's hands were clearly between the ball and the turf and all times and the ball didn't touch the ground. They never showed that angle again.

Anyone have a snap count for Bademosi? I don’t remember seeing him at all. A drastic reduction was obviously expected with the return of Gilmore, but I remember seeing Jones and Richards—but no Bademosi.

In their first run-through of the replay angles, CBS showed one from outside the EZ and slightly behind Gronk. On that one, Gornk's hands were clearly between the ball and the turf and all times and the ball didn't touch the ground. They never showed that angle again.
Michaels and Collinsworth were too busy blathering about “ not enough to overturn” to really look at the replays.

Anyone have a snap count for Bademosi? I don’t remember seeing him at all. A drastic reduction was obviously expected with the return of Gilmore, but I remember seeing Jones and Richards—but no Bademosi.

I shared a snap count link with LD earlier and he posted the images to the re-watch thread.

It was clear in the replays that he caught it

I said it last night and said it in the thread I started.. This was clearly a case where the NFL Central Office made the call to screw the Pats.

If Thuney outgraded Gronk and Brady last night, he must have had a helluva game.

No defensive snaps; 14 ST snaps (48%/two units).

Defensive snaps from pro-football-reference:

J. Jones - 25 (40%)
M. Flowers - 19 (30%)
Richards - 17 (27%)
RJF - 11 (17%)
Reilly - 8 (13%)

Gotta like the way BB/MP are giving a lot of these "special teamer" reserves meaningful snaps in meaningful games - they'll be that much better prepped in case they're needed to cover for an injury later in the season or post-season.

Last edited:

This was when he caught the punt that was nullified by 12 men on the field.

I haven't seen any mention of Trevor Reilly's decleating tackle at the end of the first half. I honestly thought the guy would fumble and the Pats would score ala butt fumble game... He was in on a few other special teams tackles and seemed to be on at least 2 of the special teams last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back