PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too funny/

There is really nothing left to do but laugh at this sad @55, weak, pathetic D.

I don't to even want to hear their lame @55 excuses @ pressers. See ya

So your a Bucs fan??? Who will you cheer for when TB's retired.??? Run back here???

Not to be a D!ck, but we need to take the bad with the good. We suck right now. They will get better. The last 20 years deserve that much
I'm still a Pats fan and watch every game, but culminating with running The GOAT out of town, I lost faith in the "In Bill we trust" regime. It's time to really move on. That's my honest opinion and I know many here do not agree with my opinion whatsoever, and that's fine. Must we have a purity test for people disgusted with our multi years long crappy roster management and loser teams like BUF humiliating us on national television?

This game was over in the first quarter.

At least this is the last game we will have to see with McCourty, he has been eating cap space for ten years!

would be nice if the Pats had some safety that could play!

he is a day late and a dollar shirt in every play. I’m pretty sure he retired mid play on the Bills 4th YD, didn’t even try to make a tackle on a sweep, hell he didn’t even get into the picture on the TV.

The Pats need to get Jones more receiving weapons, but unfortunately they need to spend most of their free agency capital on rebuilding this aged defense. The LB Corp mostly needs to be rebuilt. They gotta retain Jackson.

The defense went from the strength of this team to the biggest liability overnight. I will assume Judon is injured, but nearly half the starters are just old or just not good.

Bills punter in last 2 games = zzzzzzzzzzzz

61frs3.jpg

Alright the fun part of the game is back on

Never thought I'd live to see a BB D so useless. Truth is - they're old. HT, KVN, DMC, Collins, Guy - old and slow.
We've been talking about new LB's for years - this offseason they need an overhaul.
But, it's the entire D tonight. Came in on a major slump. 4 of last 5 games they've let up first quarter 14pt. holes.
The O hasn't played until the 2nd half since the bye either. Just a total collapse. And coaching has to take responsibility.

This game is not because of the refs. Our D is bad.
Our D isn't this bad if the offensive Holding is called. It nullifies half the scores that Buffalo has gotten.
People like YOU want to ignore the favoritism that was shown by the refs and just blame EVERYTHING on the team. It's one of the most asinine takes out there. It always has been.

Try understanding what's ACTUALLY stated instead of putting some ridiculous BS take on it. Because that's exactly what you did.

Your down by thirty and you still have a fullback in the game

The Pats need to get Jones more receiving weapons, but unfortunately they need to spend most of their free agency capital on rebuilding this aged defense. The LB Corp mostly needs to be rebuilt. They gotta retain Jackson.

The defense went from the strength of this team to the biggest liability overnight. I will assume Judon is injured, but nearly half the starters are just old or just not good.

This team has a bunch of holes. The run against bad and depleted teams had people buying fool's gold. Tonight is the cold water bath shocking people back to their senses (hopefully).

Bill will now drop to below .500 in the playoffs without Brady. 1-2.

Pre

Preaching to the choir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye