Sun
Oct 9th
Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Betterthanmost

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Today again has been a ****ty sports day. 2021 strikes again. When Gunner returns, I remember this comics from my childhood.
villagefight1.JPG

kmac14

On the Game Day Roster
What's the difference between the Patriots and a dollar bill? You can get four quarters from a dollar bill.

SouthernPatriot

Practice Squad Player
I don’t think I have ever seen more dropped balls when the ball is right there in hands of the receiver! Not even a high school game, pathetic.

jdlboot14

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Never thought I'd live to see a BB D so useless. Truth is - they're old. HT, KVN, DMC, Collins, Guy - old and slow.
We've been talking about new LB's for years - this offseason they need an overhaul.
But, it's the entire D tonight. Came in on a major slump. 4 of last 5 games they've let up first quarter 14pt. holes.
The O hasn't played until the 2nd half since the bye either. Just a total collapse. And coaching has to take responsiblity.

PittPatriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Bills punter in last 2 games = zzzzzzzzzzzz

I don’t think the Bills’ coach understands their roster very well. Coming into the game, he should’ve deactivated the punter and used that extra roster spot to get the 3rd string QB some reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.