PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...And no one can catch. Sweet!!!

Today again has been a ****ty sports day. 2021 strikes again. When Gunner returns, I remember this comics from my childhood.
villagefight1.JPG

Why are we punting? Ok have a good night it was fun before it started

What's the difference between the Patriots and a dollar bill? You can get four quarters from a dollar bill.

I don’t think I have ever seen more dropped balls when the ball is right there in hands of the receiver! Not even a high school game, pathetic.

Jones might not be the answer, 10 points wasn’t going to win this team, even if the defense showed up.

Never thought I'd live to see a BB D so useless. Truth is - they're old. HT, KVN, DMC, Collins, Guy - old and slow.
We've been talking about new LB's for years - this offseason they need an overhaul.
But, it's the entire D tonight. Came in on a major slump. 4 of last 5 games they've let up first quarter 14pt. holes.
The O hasn't played until the 2nd half since the bye either. Just a total collapse. And coaching has to take responsiblity.

I wouldn't mind if every draft pick went on the defense

Horrible camera angle on that punt.

Man we getting blown out wtf

Why the hell was he carrying the ball like that

now i can empathize with the jets fan.. boy !! this is terrible..

Just in case we forgot about the disaster our special teams was this year…. :yuck:

They are tackling themselves before we get a chance

Is this D for real. Wow!!! What ,,,, What ????? WTF???? Just end the misery. Please

Bills punter in last 2 games = zzzzzzzzzzzz

I don’t think the Bills’ coach understands their roster very well. Coming into the game, he should’ve deactivated the punter and used that extra roster spot to get the 3rd string QB some reps.

Just think the Bills endured this kind of whipping for years. It sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back