PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Thanksgiving Day Games

MVPs? Coty? Give me super bowl titles. Too obvious? HAHAHA

Lol why do the Chargers keep trying to kick extra points?
To win and be successful in the NFL, you don't have to make good plays, just minimize the plays that are not good. The Chargers are not following that simple saying.

Haha! I love it! How do you feel about benching Romo now, Jerrah?o_O

Lol Dak is not looking like the future at QB for Dallas like last year

The Chargers are low key scary good. They'll be a tough out if they somehow squeaked into the playoffs.

The problem with the punter being the back up PK is that means you also have a back up holder. Almost be better off if you had a position player as the back up kicker.

Nice effort by Dak after the INT.

Jerrah's gotta be loving it. I can only hope that Kraft is texting him right now with a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.....

HAHAHAHA, and another one. Romo we need you!

6 mins for Dallas to find a way to come back

Keenan Allen is such an amazing route runner and very intelligent. He would have loved playing in new England's offense. Dobson the "track sprinter" should have gone to the chargers and there fly route system. Allen was made for tom brady.

There was a few players in Madden 18 who had a set you could complete to get a 90 overall card of said player. Prescott's card would jump to a 93 overall if he threw 300 yards. Sucks for anybody who picked him. I choose JPP, here's hoping he gets 1.5 sacks tonight...

I have Dak in my fantasy league (no backup) and let's just say I wanted to throw up my Thanksgiving dinner.

I'm glad to see Jerrah lose. I hope the cowboys lose every game without Elliot and then win when he's back. Maybe then Jerrah will be steaming more and maybe be dumb enough to bring the league down with him. One can only wish. But it would make the perfect xmas gift!

Hi Jerry,

Happy Thanksgiving. How does our asses taste?

Time to start paying attention to the draft prospects again. Better luck next year.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Sincerely,

New England Patriots fans

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back