PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Thanksgiving Day Games

I know "things happen", but Karras plays center IN ONE game. And that doesn't happen.

Lol so Chargers don’t have any capable kickers?

Is it wrong that I want the Cowboys to go 0-6 during the Elliott suspension?

I just want It to stick in Jerrah's craw, while he takes his medicine.

Dak without Elliot is nothing.

giphy.gif

Stafford is one of those quarterbacks who isn't a star but is good enough that trying to replace him could go very, very poorly so you're married to this good but not great, flawed QB and stuck paying him a ton.

Problem is he can't win against winning teams, might as well try with a different QB than go with that never a winner QB. Ridiculous Bob Quinn! Ridiculous!

That was just as funny seeing it live lol!

I wonder who our backup kicker is. Kamu Grugier Hill was kicking on the kickoffs for the Eagles. Looked decent doing it

The chargers have dominated this half yet they're likely to be leading 3-0 or 0-0 lol

That's like the third time on 3rd and long Prescott has thrown it short to Whitten

That's like the third time on 3rd and long Prescott has thrown it short to Whitten
People were already crowning Prescott as elite few weeks ago. I don't know why "final, definitive evaluations" need to be done after a year of work...

Cowboys will score only in garbage time by the looks of it.

How is this country music?? No hat, twang, no mention of drinking, trucks, mom.......

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back