PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 12 Thanksgiving Day Games

Did you ever see the Seinfeld where they wanted to get that girl to go to sleep so they gave her turkey, wine, and made her watch videos of George's childhood vacation to Michigan?

That's how I feel right now watching this game.

It you are still watching these games you missed a great Celtics game.

Trying to huddle with 5 secs on the game clock so dumb... What did you expect Kirk?!

A Giants win would give the Pat's a 2 game cushion in the race for pick #34. I think that Cleveland is going to go winless, hopefully they and SF end up tied for the worst record. That would give Cleveland the #1 pick and SF would pick first in the second round ( pick #33)

Yeah, I'm....*shudders* rooting for the Giants

1) Helps our 49ers 2nd pick
2) Hurts the Giants draft pick, prevents them from possibly drafting a QB of the future with one of the first few picks.

Both are good enough for me.

I think it’s time someone put down Eli. I know it’s tough but it’s for his own good.

It you are still watching these games you missed a great Celtics game.

Replay from a few games ago...still probably more entertaining than this game.

I dream of a home Thanksgiving Day game in Foxborough with the red jerseys and a throwback field @Actual Pats Fan .
For 33 years, Patriots fans looked forward to the same thing that fans in Green Bay, San Francisco, Dallas, Pittsburgh and other cities did:

Seeing our team compete on the world's biggest stage, the Super Bowl, for the world championship.

Unlike all those other cities, we got that chance exactly once. Prior to the current ownership.
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back