PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Even though that was incomplete. I love seeing that smug ******* in agony. ****ing hate that guy. Hate how we lost to them. Should have won too if it weren't for ****ing Boger and blown coverages.

Can't stand Newton, taunts the D, then is almost picked off my the guy he taunts.

I hate that I have to root for Newton tonight, he is a mental midget, with the mentality of a five year old.

Anyone else get a kick out of that Jarvis Landry bit? Did ESPN tell him he'd be dancing around behind a graphic listing him as having the lowest ypc of any active receiver in the NFL?

Anyone else get a kick out of that Jarvis Landry bit? Did ESPN tell him he'd be dancing around behind a graphic listing him as having the lowest ypc of any active receiver in the NFL?

He really has had a down year.

LOL at the Suckfish... can't run without Ajayi... and Jay Cutler is channeling Tim Tebow.

Evil-Laugh-GIF-Image-Download-6.gif

Delicious. :)

Iam in buffalo on business watching mnf in the hotel bar.
This is some awful quarterbacking but the funny thing is none of the locals realize that. :D

Remember when people were concerned because Mccafferty did only 10 bench press reps at the combine? Boy, that was stupid.

I don't even like Cam but I find that his largest detractors on this board also tend to loudly represent a certain side of the political spectrum in other threads...

Newton is becoming more of a jack azz every year. I did not dislike him at Auburn, but has become increasingly obnoxious. Running into the end zone to celebrate a first down - I understand why teams hit him high - they have no respect for him.

Yeah, despite Cam's obnoxious attitude and sexist comments, the only way you could dislike him is if you're racist, right?

Wow, really hoping Miami is in mail it in mode in 2 weeks

Hard to believe that the fins have won 4 games. They won those 4 games by a total of 14 points.

Phins fan "And we still have a MNF **** fest against NE ugh."

lol

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back